Chapter 3

Emma's POV.

"Harry, right?" if i'm not mistaken i ask completely biwildered, he flexes his head on the other side not looking at me.

"Emma?" he says simply, not seem shocked. i don't know! This is all so confusing Harry is a taxi driver? i didn't know that he was a taxi driver. I feel dumbfounded.

"Can you drop me to the 183 street over to the Mochà café?" i finally speak, collecting my lost words , he nods simply biting his pierced lips he is really doing me something i shake my head to prevent the dirty throughts coming into my mind, what's gotten into me?  i climb on the passenger seat, he ignites the engine as we make our way to my house.

"Hey, Thanks for the last night" i say not looking at him.

"My pleasure, but you couldn't have fun last night.. eh?" he ask quizically. I purse my lips. His eyes darted on my thighs,All of a sudden i feel uncomfartable. He looked away as fast as could he.

"Yeah! I was tired, are you very closed to liam?" i ask changing the subject, he is a very good distraction.

"We are sort of" he says as his dark green blue eyes meet mine, i looked away because of the intensity of his eyes are very strong. Very hard to resist. Then my eyes catches his tattoed arms. They looks scary yet beautiful on his arms.

"Where do you study?" he asks with his heavy english accent. He sounds heaven. God what's happening to me.

"BCA ..Brooklyn College Academy" i stated proudly looking at him darting my eyes onto him. He looks calm and fresh, wearing tight black jeans revealing his tight muscled legs and a black t-shirt. Very fashionable for being a driver. I coughed at the thought.

"I used to study there" He interupts me from my dirty thought. He is way too hot. His pierced lips quirped in a side. He smiles and dimple appears on his cheeks.

"Cool" How come we never seen each other.

"Oh here we are, you can stop the car on the front gate" i say and he pulls over the car.

i climb out of the car, cold wind hits me again. I thanked him for letting me drop. He didn't take the money. He is kind and completely an altered personality. I flush at the thought.

"Emma?" he calls my name as i walked.

"Harry!" i say as i turned my face.

"Can we go for a coffe later?" he asks running his long fingers through his coppered hair.

"Mr. Harry are you asking me on a date?" He cocks his brow, i flush full of embarrsment. i regret of what i've just asked.

"If you think that Miss Emma" he says biting his pierced lips.

"That's the kindest way to ask a girl to taking on a date" i bite my lips. His eyes on me. Even though it's chilly outside i feel like i'm sweating. Must be the effect he is having on me. "Where are you taking me by the way?" i ask grinning.

"Suprises never been revealed" he says with a darkness in his voice. Is that even right to going with him? My subconsious cheering up with the hands full of pomp pomps. "Stupid he asked you on a date; just go with him or you'll be single forever" i pout at her and then she giggles sitting back on the chair.

"i'll pick you up at two then" he tells grinning and dimpled smile appears on his cheeks again. God he is doing something to me.

"Okay" I'm going with him. He nods i glanced up giving him a satisfactory smile. He smiles back igniting the engine and gone away.

i make my way to the doorstep my heart is somehow pounding fast, i have never ever gone on a date with a guy. I knocked the door seconds later my mothers appears as she opens the door. She gives me a wicked grinning.