Chapter 19

Songs for this chapter are:

1) Night Changes By One Direction (Still trying to get over from what zayn did it's still hard to believe ;(  )

2) Lay me down by Sam Smith.

....

Harry's POV.

I won,what could be more better?  I can't belive i won i got a Mansion ,Mercedez benz coupe and twenty two million dollars in a prize i'm rich now. Emma doesn't know about this mansion it's a suprise for her.

"We are gonna rock today"  i tell emma when we both made our way to the house she looks so happy for me i'm gonna take her to our new house.

"hey put this blindfold on your eyes" i say to emma and she glares at me for a second.

"why?" she starts.

"Cmon i have a something to show you" i tell her again and she finally agrees.

We both clim out from our brand new car i hold her hand and she giggles.

"Harry where are you taking me?" she asks but i cut her off and led her to the big mansion it like a glass house.

"Now you can take this off" i tell and she unties her blindfold and her open wide.

"Wow amazing place" she compliments.

"This is our house" i tell her and her jaw drops on the floor and she hugs me tightly in excitement.

"Really?" she asks me with a wide smile.

"Yes" i tell her again and she walks around the big glass house, then she enters in the living room and founds a grand piano which i bought for her yesterday,cause she loves piano.

"this is for you" i tell her. She looks at me then piano back and forth.

"Harry this is the best gift i've ever had" she  bursts into the tears and she hugs me tightly again. We both pulled away from the hug and her glossy brown eyes meet mine.

"You wanna play with me tonight" i ask her as she bites her bottom lips to stop her laugh,then we both burst into the laughter.

"You always wanted that you can't live without having that?" she asks me and i put my hand on her hips while her both hands on my shoulders, emma glares at me we both reach our lips for the kiss but a sound makes us jump.

It's my fucking little brother.

"Hey sorry if i disturbed you" he tells us. Emma's face got redened we both standing in an awkard position.

"i will go from here" he adds. Thank god i huff.

"No niall it's okay come inside" emma tells him to stop.

"What the?" emma corners her elbow and i moan in pain.

"Ouch what?" i ask emma and she glares at me.

"hey niall wait we'll be back in a minute" emma tells niall and  she dragged me to the dining room.

"Yes what now?" i ask her in annoying voice.

"Harry shh slow down your voice he could hear you" she tells and and i put my finger on lips to shut my fuck mouth.

"You don't have to do that" she laughs at my childish act. I laugh back and she stops laughing.

"Okay so naill is your brother too please stay nice to him,he has changed you have seen changes in him don't you?" she begins as purses her lips.

"yes well okay i will do as what you say" i tell her and she smiles.

"Glad to hear that" she tells me and kisses on my cheek. And i press my lips against her, but she pulls her face away from me.

"Harry he is the living room" she tells me.

"What the" i stop myself and she glares at me again and i smile.

"ok lets go into the living room i have another suprise for you" i tell her and turns her heels towards the living she wored a little black dress it showa her curvey figure her dress is so hideous she looks perfect, fucking perfect. 

She is perfectly imperfect.

I follow her behind like a puppy ,She sits across niall. He stares at us for a second i look at him and he look away.

Fucking arrogant asshole.

"well i'am throwing a patry here tonight" i tell them and they both smiling.

"Well sounds amazing" they both reply at the same time.

"I have invited emma's friend too" i tell them and emma gives me a confused expression.

"my friends?" emma asks looking at me then niall.

"How you know my friends? i mean who are my friends?" she is keep struggling to ask the question.

"It's a suprise babe"i tell emma as i sit next to her and place my hand on her lap.

Niall coughs, i remove my hand suddenly and he shoots a glare at us.

Fucking niall.

(Thanks alot guys i never expected that i could get 1.4k readings on 18 chapters , this means alot to me i love you all my readers xoxo)