Chapter 38

Songs for this chapter are :

1) Spaces - One Direction

2) Amnesia - 5SOS

......

Zayn's POV.

I am just done doing my work i heard something fell on the floor i thought it could be something which has dropped by emma i called her name but i got no response.

i rushed to the living room and found emma lying down on couch uncounciously my heart beat skipped seeing her like this.

"Emma Emma" i try to shake her head i did everything but she didn't respond me.

......

After couple of minutes she woke up and started to scream.

"Zayn --Harry -- Har..rr..yy" she starts with the name of harry she is paranoid.

"Emma what happened to him? look baby take a deep breath i cup my both hands onto her face she starts to cry and fall into my arms.

"Harry has been arrested zayn" she tells me and my heart sinks into my chest.
No it's unbelievable.

"Emma you must've watched a nightmare" i try to comfort her but she denies it.

"it was liam who called on your phone he told me all about this" this has been really turned into a nightmare.

"What crime did he do?" i ask emma nerveously.

"He assaulted niall" what the fuck! somethings wrong in here.

"We should go to the police station as soon as possible" i tell her and grabbed my car keys from my table.

"Please take me there" she begs me and took her into my arms i'm not taking her advantage i'm doing my best as to try make her feel secure as much as possible.

it's 4 o'clock in the morning we haven't sleep like twelve hours god knows what's gonna happen next.

.....

Emma's POV.

We reached at the police station, we both entered into police station it looks awful smells stinky we both head towards the officer.

"Hey we need to see Harry styles" we ask politely.

"Your name miss and yours too mister?" he replied politely and ask our name.

"My name is Emma brooks his name is Zayn malik" i introduced to both of us to him.

"Okay" he entered our name and called an officer.

"Show them their way" he tells him and he nodded in an agreement.

.....

I was about to die when i saw someone fimaliar standing across him.

"Dad?" i walk towards him and instantly hugged him.

"Emma are you okay?" my dad asks me as my tears started to streaming down my face. it's been six months since i saw him.

"Emma" Harry voice sent shivers dowm my spine i turned my face towards him he got bloodshot in his eyes bruises all over his face my heart sinked into my chest seeing him like this in condition.

Did they hurt him?

i moved my steps towards him he is still behind the bars, he stayed still looking deep into my eyes.

"How much deep is your love?" he asked me a weird question.

"Deeper than your ocean" i replied him looking deep into his green eyes which recently got bloodshot.

"Do you still love me after all of this?" he asks me but i shush him putting my index finger on his bruised lips.

"No more questions, i know you didn't do anything" i tell him and he tries to smile but unfortunately fails.

"Emma we are gonna take him home" my dad tells me i was shocked when he said that.

"He is on bail" he adds and my heart filled with joy.

"See, we are gonna get together again" i don't have time to think anything else.

Should i leave tommorrow? i will think about this later. first i have to focus on harry.

i turned my face and moved towards my dad.

"Thanks dad,but why are you doing this?" i ask him looking into his eyes.

"I am regretting of what i have done" he tells me with tears in his eyes.

"Don't worry" i comfort him.

"i'm glad you are my dad today not a overproud maranian who didn't give a shit about anyone" i tell him and we both burst into the laughter.

where is zayn? he is standing at the corner of the room his head held in a shame of what?

i move towards him he eyes catches me and he starts to walk on other direction.

"Wait zayn" i followed him and went outside the buidling.

i finally found him sitting on the edge of the bench.

"Why were you running off from me?" i ask him, he shoot a damn glare then turned away his face.

"What is the matter with you?" i ask him sitting next to him.

"speak zayn" i pushed him to his adrenline.

"Emma, i was thinking that i could have you but today i saw ,i felt it deeply which i have never felt this way before" he starts.

"What you felt? don't hesitate tell me if you still think i'm your friend.

"He is like a drug for you emma, no matter how much you and him fought but still loved each other stood by each other side here's the one thing that You can't force love, I realized. It's there or it isn't. If it's not there, you've got to be able to admit it. If it is there, you've got to do whatever it takes to protect the ones you love.”  he left my respect for him and my jaw dropped instantly seeing his using such kind and accurate words which i think about harry.

"Is that really what you think?" i ask him putting my head on his shoulder.

"I do,indeed"

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.” he is reffering towards harry.

"Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism.” i tell him looking into his eyes.

"Do you really think this is gonna work when he finds out you are leaving him" he says and my heart sinked into my chest hearing this part.

"No matter where iam, iam always gonna be with him" i tell him biting my bottom lips into fear of leaving him.

"Hmm" he sarcastilly "Hmm"ed.

i corned my elbow into his chest.

"Ouch, that hurt" he smiled.

"Thanks for everything you have done for me zayn" i hugged him and he held me into his arms tightly.

"Are you gonna meet him?" i asked him as we pulled away from the hug.

"He is gonna kill me" he said and burst into the laughter.

"Surely not now" i tell him giving him a warm smile.

We both stand up to our feet and head towards the buliding entrance.

"Everthing will be fine" he comforts me with his smile.

i hope so.

(Thanks guys for reading my story end is pretty near just leave your comment which part do you like the most in this book refresh your memory with cheesy moments of this book. hehe lots of love thanks a ton again xoxo)