Chapter 16

Songs for this chapter are:

1)Guts over fair by Eminem ft. Sia.

2)Counting Stars by One Republic.

....

Harry's POV.

Alarm sound buzzes through my ears and it jumps me up from my bed , ofcourse today is a very big day i have to win this whatever it costs.

"Emma baby wake up" i whisper emma into her ear.

"Harry" she grins.

"Baby wake up" i say to her again.

"I can't wait to see you get win" emma says while she is half asleep.

"Yes i hope" i say to her and walked up to the bathroom door.

.....

"i'm nerveous emma it's my first race i don't know but it's gonna be a tough race for me"

"Hey don't worry you got a big and wonderful team who will always support you" emma comforts me and she come near to kiss me but on a cheek, her littel things makes chill in my spine.

"I hope" i say to her and and went inside the big room and see my coach standing with another guy he looks familiar.

Fuck.

"Mr. Anderson" i call him out and i saw emma's father talking with Mr. Anderson, of course they must be friends but if emma's fucking father gonna spoil my race i'll kill him.

I walk towards Mr.Anderson and emma's father shoot a glare at me like i'm nothing i knoe he is fucking rich but i don't give a shit about his money cause' his daughter is mine forever.

"well, i hope you won't get injuries." emma's father voice interupts me from my thoughts while Mr.Anderson left us the two of us talking alone.

"nice compliment Mr.??" i tell him and roll my eyes.

Mr. Fucked up.

"Mr. Peter isn't huh?" i add.

"Look kid" he starts.

Fuck he is calling me a kid.

"What the fuck? I'm not kid i've resist you before but not this time i will fucking bang your head against the wall" i bark at him and he step towards me to make me more aggresive towards him.

Fuck him.

"You can't even touch me" he fires back.

"oh so fuck you wanna fight with me now?" i say to him and bites my bottom lips to control over my anger.

"Well ,fuck you you're daughter is not yours anymore she fucking hate you" i tell him and his pride faded away but it's came back like it's never gone he pushed me against the wall his grip is tight.

Fuck he is strong.

I punched him on the face then blood busted from his nose and he feel down on the floor then he tries gets up again but unfortunately couldn't, seconds later he got up and punched me tight on my ribs.

"Fuck" i moan in pain.

Emma and my mom rushes through the door towards me and she helps me to pick up she ignores her father.

"fuck you asshole" i fire at him and he gone into the another room and dissparers from the hall.

"Are you fine harry?" emma helps me to pick me up again she wraps her around my neck and her eyes busted into tears.

I can't handle this now, i can't see her crying like this.

"em i'm fine don't worry about me i'll be fine" i say to her and got a call from me of the Mr. Anderson some guy announces my name from the race course.

"In few mintutes Harry Styles a new york street racer is gonna be here on the race track" he says aloud and it's echoing through the race course.

(Sorry i know it's a very small chapter i'll update longer one next time it's stiil very hard to tpye this story through my phone i love you all keep voting and supporting me xox)