Chapter 26

Songs for this chapter are:

1) Everything has changed - Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran.

2) I'm a mess - Ed Sheeran.

3) Poison and wine - The Civil Wars. (Most fav. Song ever).

4) Look After you - The Fray.

5) The Last Time - Taylor Swift ft. Gary Lightbody.
......

Emma's POV.

I'm such a mess, i think i should go there and meet him over at his house i cannot wait anymore for the perfect moment it's been two days since i talk niall on the phone. I'm going to meet him now.

I changed my clothes and make my way to the downstairs, when i reached to the hallway i heard my parents talking.

What are they talking about ?

"I'm glad she is here with us" my father said to my mother while sipping his cup of tea.

"Of course cause' we lied to her and she believed us and slapped on harry's face" my mom says to dad and my heart sinks my world boomed upside down my own parents lied to me how could they do this to me?

I move aback my body in shock and dropped a vase from the table and ran outside from the house and climb into the car fastly wiping my tears streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry i should have believed you" i say to my self and bang my head to the steering wheel.

"Ouch" blood beganing to stream down my face from my forehead without caring a second of myself  i drove my car back to the harry house.

I pull over the car to the parking lot and i climb out of the car and run towards the harry house my head feels so heavy everything is spinning around i can't even think straight.

I ring the the bell twice but nobody answered  it finally niall opened the door and he gets shocks me by seeing like this i enetered inside the house through past the niall and call harry's name aloud i almost screaming.

"Hey hey emma calm down are you okay?" niall says but i stay silent.

"Where is harry?" i ask him.

"he is upstairs ,why?"

"Emma?" i turned around my face towards harry his voice makes chills down my spine.

"Harry" i slowly walk towards him he looks so weak.

"Emma what the hell happened to your face?" he asks me but i keep moving towards him.

.....

Harry's POV.

I'm so shocked to see her here she is not in good condition she comes towards me and she burst into the tears into my arms. Then she fell off on the floor,Un-cousiously.

Fuck.

"niall call the ambulance she is bleeding like the hell" i tell niall and he dig out the phone from his pocket while i keep pressure of my hand on emma's forehead to stop the blood streaming down her face.

"niall get the first aid box fucking ambulance would take time to get here" i scream at niall and seconds he came up with first aid box.

"Can you get some water too?" i ask him and he nods.

"here you go" niall handed me a  glass of water i spray some on her face.

"Emma wake up babe" i rub her head with my hand i rub her hands with my hands she is freezing.

What the fuck she did herself?.

"Niall help me to put her on the couch" i say to niall he grabs emma's legs and i grab her back then we both put her cautiousely on the couch.

"We have to wait until she gets wake up" niall says and i sit next to her.

"Hey niall she is freezing please turn on the room heater" i tell him and he turned it on.

After one hour my mom entered into the house she was at her friends house and she gets shocks seeing emma un-counsiously laying down on the couch.

"Harry" mom calls my name aloud but i shush her.

"What happened?" she begins but stop herself.

"Mom come with me to the other room" niall whispers mom and she nods and went inside the bedroom with him.

It's evening now ,it's been three hours since emma showed up here. She looks so innoncent ,what might happend back her house? Why she was regreting of everthing of what she has not done? I wanna know everything and i'm expecting to hear everything from her when she gets finally wake up.

"Harry is she fine?" my mom voice almost jumps me off from the floor. My mom squeezes my shoulder to comfort me, i turn my face towrards her and she nods in a smile.

"Everything will be fine let her sleep it's already midnight harry go get some sleep you too i will look after her" She says but i denied to sleep.

"No i'm fine" i tell her and she nods turns her heels towerds the bedroom.

I rest my head on the couch and i spent my whole night watching her splendid face.

.....

"Harry i know you love me so much but i did more worst with you" she says while sitting on my lap.

"Emma it doesn't even matter now" i tell her.

"but" i shush her placing my index finger on her soft lips.

"i told you i hate buts" i tell her and she giggles.

"you know what? What i think about you?" i ask her.

"yes you love me more than yourself" she says.

"Wrong guess" i tell her and she smiles.

"so then?" she says.

"The day I fell in love with you is the day I knew what was truly true. The day I found you is when I found myself, for you have help me become the best. You are mine and I am yours and forever shall it be" i say to her and her jaw drops on the floor on using my these words.

"Well, what if you loose me someday?" she tells me and my heart sinks inside my chest.

She stand to her feet and i'm unable to move.

"Where are you going?" i ask her but she kept walking and she turned her face and a door opeed which filled the whole room with lightning.

"Emma don't leave me" i try to move my self but it's too late. She went into the light and disappeared.

....

"Emma" i wake up and and i'm completely sweaty ,it's morning now it was a nightmare i found emma still next to me and relief floods through my veins.

I kissed on her forehead and she opened her eyes slowly.

"Harry?" her eyes turns to me.

"emma how are you feeling now?" i ask her.

"Harry" she says my name again, she hugged me and burst into the tears.

"I won't leave you again harry never" she says and i hold her in my arms tightly.

"I wouldn't expect you to leave me alone again neither" i say to her and she rests her head on my shoulder.

(Vote and comment thanks love you all xoxo)