Chapter 4

Harrys's POV.

"Yes Emma ,i love you" i say repeat those words again looking into her eyes. She looks completely biweldired as usual.

"Harry ..why.. Oh..i mean we just met yesterday we don't know about each other very well we don't have to rusb things" she says flushing, she couldn't help the quiver in her voice. i don't know what she did to me.i hold her hand gently and rub it on my chest.

"Can you feel it?" i ask her,She glances up inoncently.

"Look i never felt more alive until i met you i promise, i would never let you down believe me" i say and she hugs me tightly.

"Harry you have to prove it first that you love me!" she says as her chocolate brown eyes meets mine. "What do you want me to do miss?" i half smile, Knowing the truth i'm not enough good for her.

"You love me? just say it one time" i ask enthuastically but she stays silent holding her breath.

"Harry i'm love with you since i met you, i couldn't help but only think about you, but there is one problem" she stops, knotting her fingers. She is hiding something.

"You have someone in your life?" i ask, answering her unasked question with crossing my fingers my heart leaped into my mouth as i wait for her reply.

"No!No! that's not what you are thinking", she purses her lips and begins"My mom will accept you i know but i'm afraid what if my father wouldn't?" she says and i sigh in relief . I never felt so nerveous in my whole life. Maybe i never fell in love with someone.

"We can sort that out later" i smile assuring her."By the way, i got selected in the championship racing state" i tell her with a little bit of excitement in my voice. She bites her lips seconds later they are on me.

"i'm happy for you" she says as we pulled away from the desirable kiss she smiles licking her lips, revealing her perfect teeth. She has perfect feautures. Seconds later she enters her house waving me a goodbye.

Nobody loved me before, yes i know good days are coming up my bad days are ending i'm sure, i smile at the thought and drove back to the taxi stand for the last time.

i hope so.

two days ago before meeting emma when that guy his name was Richard Daniel appointed me for the training in the car racing i went there it was my best day i know nothing happened with me like this in several years i just have my mother who cares for me and now emma i didn't expect that she would say i love you harry that the most amazing word i've heard i'll always make her happy well she is gonna meet me tommorrow i thought my self and and make my way to the home.

when i reached to my home i knocked the door but my mom didn't open the door.

maybe she fall asleep well thank god i have my house keys i thought my self and shove the keys from my pocket and pull the door knob.

it so dark in the living room the house is not enough big but it's good for us two i have to find my mother now when i reached to the hall i opened the bedrooms door and found my mom sleeping on the bed safe and sound i get out oof the room without making any noises.

i throw off my bag aside and take off my clothes and pull a boxeres from my wardrobe and get into my sheets and the emma's voice keep repeating itself in my head.

"i love you..."

..................

oh shit this annoying alarm banging in my head it;s seven in the morning i still have time to get ready it's my first day of my job the best day of my life i thought my self and jumped out of the bed i pull a black shirt and black trousres from my wadrobe it looks formal i'm gonna wear a brown leather jacket on it i will look good.

i toss my clothes on the bed and take off my boxers and take a short hot shower i turn off the showers and come out of the bathroom wrapping a towel around my waist.

i changed my clothes and grab my bag from the table i hope my mom is stil asleep.

i went downstairs and hurrily picked up the bowl and pour some milk and add some,my fav.cereal.

i packed and kept all things that i need and went into my taxi and went to the CRV center,which is known for car racing.

i went there and got out of the taxi and looked at the huge,tremendous building which is in front of me.i went inside and search for the id center and show the man my id and he allowed me to go and wait for my appointment.

i sat on the white couch and my hands start shaking by the nervousness.

"okay,so.....are you harry styles?"a woman wearing a long tight skirt came towards me.

"yes"i simply answer and got up from my the couch.

"you have an appointment with Mr.Richard daniel?"she asked and i nod my head and then she lead me to a huge room,there was also a beachside view which can be seen from the massive window.

i sat on one of the chairs and looked at the man which was having a deep frown on his face,i didn't said anything to him and then suddenly the door opens and it is richard who walked in,i got up and we do handshakes and then he sits on the chair which was beside a frowning man.i guess i can call him that.

"hey you must be harry?" richard ask and i nod.

a guy sitting next to the richard looks very familliar,his hair was brown and he also have an deep frown with a darke brown reflection.

"harry meet peter,peter this is harry."richard said as he points at both of us.

"hello it is very nice to meet you sir"i said to peter and we exchanged handshakes.

"hello son"he saidin a very deep voice.

"so peter this is harry and he was a driver and i gave him the opportunity to become a car racer."richard said to peter while i sit there silently.

"oh so he was a driver."peter said sarcastically.

"yes i was a driver."i add,very proudly.

"and i don't think that to being a driver is a bad from thing."i said and got up the chair.

"do you know who are you talking to."peter said and got up from his chair too.

"i am Mr. Peter Brooks retired from the U.S army ."he said and i am sure that my jaw drops on the floor.

(hey guys thank for voting ilysm all please vote and comment xooxo))