Chapter 13

Songs for this Chapter are:

1) Stay with me by Sam Smith.

2) Where do broken hearts go by One direction.

3)kiss me by ed sheeran ( omg my fav.song)

....

Emma's POV.

"Where the were you?" dad barks at me when i enters in the house.

"Dad i told you i was stucked into something" i tell him again without looking at him,Mom is still standing behind him she never defends me wheter it's right or wrong i just hate everybody here.

"into what?" he asks me waving his hand in front of my face.

"Well you all know my friend liam?" i ask him and he nods.

"what happned to liam?" dad asks me as i stare at the wall.

"he rushed into the truck" i tell him and his jaws drops on the floor in shock.

"What ,when ,how?" he asks in a one breath like he cares about liam alot , the fact is he doesn't everybody is so fake here, i already miss harry.

"Dad it's a long story" i tell him and he looks at at my mom then at me.

"And so you were with liam for the whole night" he asks while sitting on the couch.

"No i was with harry" i tell him and cover my mouth with and a sudden breath comes out from my mouth.

Holy shit, I'm such a stupid person.

"what harry? How dare you? You were with him all night that fucking asshole" he says and jump off from the couch, his temper is getting high and he will kill me if i don't leave now.

"i will see you guys later" i jump off from the couch and rush through the main door.

I start my car's engine and scroll down harry's phone number on my cell phone.

"Found it" i say to my self and diallled.

"Hey emma is everything alright?" he says into the receiever with nerveousness in his voice.

"Harry no nothing is good" i tell him.

"baby calm down" he tell me in a soft voice.

"Harry i'm coming to your place" i tell him and i call tell he is smiling right i don't why i said that but it feels more comfortable and safe when he holds me in his arms, i just stayed at his house for a one night but it felt so homey there it's better than my shitty house.

"emma i'll be waiting for you" he tells me and hung up the phone.

Harry's POV.

She is coming here i knew it she would come here she missed me and i missed her more thank god everybody already fall asleep i can talk with her now without any disturbance.

I heard a knock on the door it must be emma.

I rush thorough the door and opened it and she hugged me.

Is she crying?.

"hey baby come inside it's so cold outside" i tell her and she wipes her tears her makup running down from her face.

"Stop crying" i tell her and rests her head on my arms,When we both sit on the edge of the bed.

"hey em Now tell me what happned?" i ask her i hate when she cries.

"Harry my father so overreacted" she tells and it's not a new thing.

"i don't wann go there again everybody is so shitty there" she tells me and and hugs me tighter.

"baby i won't let you go from here either" i tell her and she puts her hand on my chest.

"you wanna play with me now? I tease her and she laughs.

"yes i missed your scent" she tells me and bites her lips.

"i missed you babe" i tell her and presess my lips against her she moans my name in her mouth. We kissed then lay down on the bed half naked.

.....

"Harry wake up you have to go to your last training session" i hear the small voice whispers in my ear when i opened my eyes i found emma's resting her head on my chest feels like it's a dream.

"Hey" i say to her.

"Hey" she replies me the same.

"i met your mom she woke up already she is happy to see me again and niall is not at home your mom told me that he is with his girlfriend now i mean my cousine" she tells me and i jump off the bed.

"oh i don't care what he do" i tell her and she gives me a glare.

"harrryy" she tells me and her words floats into my mind again.

"Oh i'm sorry i told you i will try it's so hard for me to forgive him easier" i tell her and she smiles.

"yes i know harry" she says and toss my white shirt to me.

"hey you remember we are going somewhere today" i remind her.

"of course i know" she says with a glow on her face she looks more hot in the morning.

"then be ready i will pick you up at five o'clock" i tell her and she nods.

I placed a small kissed on her forehead and walk towards the door.

"Bye em remember five" i tell her.

"I Love you" i tell her.

"i love you" she tells me and closed the door.

(Sorry for a short chapter my laptop is not wprking i'm updating every chapter from my phone and sorry for the typos it's because it's very hard to type on my phone love you all thanks for the support i love you all xoxo)