Chapter 34

Songs gor this chapter are:

1) I'm a mess - Ed sheeran.

2) Stay high - Tove Lo.

3) Same Mistakes - One Direction.

....

Emma's POV.

"Thankyou so much it's been so pleasure to meet you" i warmly hug barbara she is a lovely woman she served me her most exoitic pan cakes and i loved it.

"Likewise" a warm smile appeared on her face and i went outside from the building.

My phones vibrates i think it's a message by harry. i dig out my phone from my pocket and it flashes zayn's name on the screen. my heart sinks inside my chest whem i see zayn's name on the screen instead of harry.

Zayn: *Hey, can you meet me? :)*

Me: *hey Zayn! Sure ,meet me at our old cafe!;)* i don't know what zayn wants he knows harry doesn't like him but he still wills up his life to meet me.

i shove my phone inside my pocket and head towards the cafe.

......

i enter inside the cafe and i found zayn sitting in the corner table.

i head towards him he looks worried.

"Hey" zayn reaches his both hands to hug me but he stop himself but i reach my hand to not let him feel low.

i just need someone who can hear my problems.

"How are you emma?" zayn asks me as we sit on the chairs.

i stay silent.

"Is that about harry?" he shocks me by saying this.

"How you know zayn?" i ask him he holds his breath in a shock.

"Amm..it was just a guess" he purses his lips and looked away.

"You wanna have something?" he offers me with a warm smile.

"No thanks , i already had lunch" i tell him and he nods with a smile.

"Can we go for a walk then?" he offers me again with a bright smile on his face.

"okay" i simply reply.

....

"Do you know where harry is?" i ask zayn as we started to walk.

"Nop,i thought he is with you" he says with a pathetic expression on his face.

"okay" i simply reply.

"Hey guys" a familar voice almost makes me jump off from the ground.

it's perrie zayn's girlfriend she suddenly kissed zayn and i looked away. but i was more shock when i saw someone else with her , a guy with a red head.

"hey perrie" i smile at her seeing them happy together.

"Hey sorry i forgot to introduced you eddie a friend of mine" i don't think so he is her friend , i don't like the way she's wrapped her hands around eddies waist.

Zayn seems not happy to see her right now, although she is her girlfriend.

i never so fond of perrie since the beggining but she acts like a slut now.

she looks like she is double minded.

"So emma would you like to come over the frat house along with us tonight?" perrie asks me with an evil expression on her face.