Chapter 23

Songs for this chapter are:

1) Fix you - Coldplay.

2) Safe & Sound - Taylor swift ft. The Civil Wars.

3) Don't let me go - Harry styles.

....

Harry's POV.

"Hey emma" i walk towards emma but she is nowhere to be found i see crowd outside the buliding, i walk outside past the crowd, my heart sinks watching emma's body laid down in the middle of the road. I rushed towards her she is still breathing thank god i huff.

"What fuck were you all watching? You should have all get some help till now but you all are watching her like you sitting in the circus" i bark at everbody who is watching her like it's a drama but no one evern tried to call an ambulance.

"Fuck you all now let help me to put her on the table" i tell them and their heads held in the shame.

"Go get some fuck water" i tell a man.

"fast" i add.

"emma emma baby wake up" i spray water upon her face and she opens her eyes slowly.

"harry" she jump out of the from the table and hugs me tightly like she is scared.

"baby are you fine now?" i ask her as our hugs pulled away.

"Yes i feel tired lets go home" she tells me watching the crowd around her staring at us awkwardly.

"Thankyou all of you now you can move all your fucks" i tell them and they started to walk on their ways glancing at me.

"Baby lets go home" i tell her and she nods.

We both went outside the buliding and then we climb into the car.

..

Emma's POV

"emma you okay?" harry asks me with a worried expression.

"i'm not harry" i tell him but he stays silent.

"Why?" he speak up.

"i know i don't like my mom neither do you but something worst happned with her" i tell him and he places his hand on my lap.

"Continue don't worry" he comforts me.

"Harry my father sent her divorce papers" i tell him and his jaw drops in shock.

"Oh i'm so sorry emma i know and i told you he is such a bastard your dad" harry says and my eyes filled with tears.

"emma don't worry everthing will be fine" harry comforts me again his soft touch always comforts me but i can't feel it this time.

"Emma ask your mom where she is" he shocks me by asking this.

"why?" i ask him.

"Just call her i'm taking you to her" he tells me and my eyes opens wide in a shock.

"Don't get shock she needs you know" he tells me and i dig out my phone from the pocket and and her name already flashes on my cell screen i drag the accept button fastly.

"emma are you okay sweetheart?" she asks me in the reciever as i put my phone on my ear.

"mom i need to know where are you?" i ask her cutting her off.

I can't think straight.

"home why?" she asks she sounds worried.

"Nothing" i hang up.

"she is at home" i tell harry and he reduced the car speed of course he is perfect at controlling the car.

It's about fourty five minutes away from here it will be a long drive i can't wait to ser her. We both stayed silent in a long drive.

Harry's POV.

Emma is still sleeping should i wake her up? But we are here let her sleep i should talk to her mother i'll wake her up later.

I climb out of the car leaving her in the car.

i head towards door but my eyes catches something weird stuff on other side of the window inside the house, i decide not to knock i decide against it, i opened the door and it was unclock maybe they forgott to lock it? I ask my self moving my one step to another step cautiousely so no one can hear me.

I heard some voices coming up from the stairs i fastly move my steps and i hide below the stairs to hear them talk clearly.

"What you think would she come?" it's a very familiar voice.

Oh fuck it's emma's dad what the fuck he is doing here? but the question is whom he is talking to? i can't see them clearly oh i wish emma stays outside.

"I don't know but she called me i know it was a big lie but i couldn't help it after all she is my daughter" a woman says and it's emma's mother.

Fuck.

What lie? Did she lie about the divorced to her? It's not possible! how could they do this to her? Million of questions flooded through my mind. I am thank to god that emma is not here.

"What the fuck why you lied to her?" i scream at them. They got almost got heart attack showing up here like this. But this is their shit they fucked up with emma's feeling again i want to take emma from here she will be shocked after knowing their lie shit.

"You both fucked up again" i scream at them again. And peters laugh shocks me

"Who the hell gives you rights to talk with me like this here front of me in my house?" he spills his fuck words on me but i don't give a fuck i will take emma out of here.

"you both fucking liar" i tell him showing my middle finger to them.

"Harry what are you doing?" emma says as she enters in the house.

Wow fuck.

"Emma i can explain this" she cuts me off.

I took a deep breath.

"Emma your mother lied about the divorce shit" i tell emma and she look at me then her parents back and forth.

"Is that true mom and and dad?" she asks them,But they denied.

what the fuck?

"What are you shitting with me?" i ask them but they ignores me.

"Emma he is lying to you" emma's mother tells her.

"Emma you don't belive me?" i ask emma.

"Fuck you both" i tell her parents. And emma pushes me back.

"Harry how dare you?" emma speaks.

What the fuck?

"What the hell is wrong with you?" i ask emma in a shock.

"They could never lied to me i know them exactly" emma words shocks me it swapped my world to another part.

"Emma you belive them?" i ask her struggling to know the answer.

"Of course i do" she tells me.

"fuck them" i tell her. And she slaps tightly on my face and my heart brokes here.

"Emma?" i say to her as i remove my hand from my face.

"Sorry oh no i shouldn't have do this" she tells me but it's too late.

"Now you can get out of here" peter speaks out and my head held in a shame emma eyes filled with tears.

"No harry don't leave me" emma forced me to stay.but i can't.

I left the house without saying a word leaving emma behind.

I lost my proud in behind.

(vote and comments please xoxo)