Chapter 31

Song for this chapter are:

1) Bloodstream - Ed Sheeran.

2) Everything has Changed - Taylor swift ft. Ed sheeran.

3) i'm a mess - Ed sheeran.

4) Safe and sound - Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars.

.....

Harry's POV.

"Dad what are you doing here?" I saw my dad standing right in front of me and my jaw drops on the floor I never expected to be happen like this.

This is completely shit I am seeing him after a long time and he came like this he always lied to us he left us when we needed him I'm not gonna talk to him and he is a complete shit.

oh fuck him.

"What is he doing here? why you came here to watch the circus ? we don't need him now and tell him to get the fuck out" i cuss at everyone specially on my mom.

"Harry, hey please listen to me he came here because , you just at least talk with him and he is apologizing of everything he has done." my mom says nervously looking back and forth at dad then me.

"mum I don't need him ,my fucking dad" i cuss at everyone.

"Harry" dad voice sent shivers down my spine , when i used be sad he always used to calm me but he left us for another woman he wasn't a good dad, he left bruises all over my body. a drunk man who has always bad to my mom and me now showed up like a sober man i would never forgive him, we've been struggling since last seventeen years.

fuck him.

"Hey Mr. get out of this house, it's my house" i'm trying to stay calm but my anderline of temper is crossing out.

"listen" He begins but i cut him off.

"Get out of here before i hit your head against the wall" i say raising my hand in a sarcastic way.

"Get the fuck out" i screamed, everybody covered their ears from their hands.

Emma is pretty scared on my act but he diserved this.

he beggining to walk, mom cannot stop herself from crying this is all a fucked up.

"Thanks Mr. now that way" i point towards the front door, he left again.

who gives a fuck?

"How could you do this mom?" i bark at my mom.

"Harry i thought we could have a family back again" she begins her expanation which is tottaly fucked up.

"You thought we could have your fucking husband and my father back again? you gotta be kidding with me?" i cuss at my mothher hardly.

"Harry this is not the way you think" she says and i bang my fist against the wall.

"How?" i pick up a vase from the table and throw it agaisnt the wall it shattered into million pieces.

"You wanna explain how?" i turned the table down and all crocories fell down and shattered into pieices.

my temper is fucking high.

"Harry stop" - "Please stop" everybody is keep struggling to stop me from breaking down everything , destroying everything.

i stopped myself finally and sit on the couch resting my head against the cushion pillow.

"Harry" Emma rubs her hand on my forehead to keep my mind calm.but it doesn't work for me.

"Emma and all of you just leave me alone for god sake, get the all fuck out my sight i don't wanna see anyone faces" i warn them. sleep took over to me within mintutes as they left the room.

.....

"Dad i want to become a car racer would you help me?" i ask my dad as i fly my toy car off in the air.

"You can become whatever you want to son" he says with a bright smile.

"But you have to study first for that" he says with a warm smile

"you are just eight now" he adds and my smile faded away when a woman , my stepmother came through the door.

"Harry here's your mother" dad says and my heart beat stopped.

"She is not my mother" i tell him throwing my toy car towards her.

"Harold; that's your mother" he tells me again. conveincing me.

"She looks like a slut" i say to him and his jaw drops on the floor.

"Where did you learn all of this?" he asks about my cussed words.

I stay silent.

"I ask you;from where?" he keep struggling to ask the question but i keep staring at my step-mother.

i still stay silent and he slaps on my face he hit me agaist the wall and kick into my stomach.

"Bastard tell me from where?" he begin again meanwhile my mom come at the moment to save me.

"Stop beating my baby" my mom takes my stand and hold me into her arms tightly.

"Hey stand up from there" dad warns my mother.

"I won't" my mom defends herself.

dad is hight at temper.

he pulls rifel from his pocket and point towards my mom head within seconds in the blink on an eye, it was into my mom's head.

"Mom" i screamed and drifted into the darkness.

......

Emma's POV.

It's three am now in the morning i heard harry screaming.

i stand up to my feet and rushed towards

"Mom" i heard harry screaming.

oh shit his nightnares again.

"Harry wake up" i shake harry and he instantly fell into my arms.

"Shhh...Harry it's over now it was just a nightmare" i tried to calm him down minutes later his breath calmed down.

he rests his head on my lap and i wouldn't leave him until he fall asleep again.

i trace my finger through his hair and placed a small kiss on his lips.

he breath into my mouth and he wraps his hand around my waist as i lay down next to him.

"I'm sorry" he aplogises for what?.

"For what?" i ask him in a small voice.

"For what i have done , the way i treat you" he tells me and my chest tightens.

"Harry it's over" I try to convienced him.

"Never leave me" He says.

"I won't never" i tell him and he takes a deep breath.

"Then come with me to the california" he offers me again to go along with him.

"Harry it's Uh.." i begin.

"i Can't , i don't wanna" i tell him and his breath dropped.

"But.." i cut him off.

"Shh" i shush. him putting my index finger on his lips.

"We'll discuss it later" i tell him and he rolls his eye.

he rolled himself on his other side.

i know he is mad at me but that's good for us i love him more than my life but i have school here , friends and my parents too al though i don't with them but still..

i turned off the lamp , minutes later sleep took over to us.

( Vote and comment thankyou xoxo)