Chapter 8

Harry's POV.

"Hey i really love this place" i say to her in her ear slowly.

"Harry when i feel sad i come here and we still have lot of time it's only seven thirty i'm afraid when i go to my house and i have to face dad's tauntings there" she says to me.

"well, forget about it we'll see" i comfort her and she smiles then we took a walk and we lay down a soft grass.

She is very sweet i know i was mad at her because of that guy but she would never betrayed me like this.

"Oh liam on the phone" emma's phone ring interrupting me from my thoughts.

"what he said?" i asked emma.

"amm tommorrow is party again there at midnight" she tells me.

"oh so you are gonna come with me?" i say and she purses her lips.

"Harry of course" she says with nervously.

"why are you nerveous?" i asked her and place my hand on her lap,She looks down and seconds later she looks at my face.

"Amm harry since we are in relationship nobody knows about that except two of us wouldn't be that weird? to reveal our realationship in front of everybody at the party?" she says and i almost laugh at her thought but i stop myself.

"Well,well i don't give a damn about anyone" i say and she laugh and i joins her.

"but still harry?" she asks again.

"Ok em tell me what you want me to do?" i asked her and she smiles.

"Harry we should tell liam about this first don't you think that?" she says in a slack-jawed expression.

"Ok i'm gonna call him" i say to her and shove my phone from my jeans pocket.

I dialled his number but his line is already engaged maybe he is inviting friends why didn't he call me? I thought to myself and put my phone back.

"what happned?" emma asks in a worried expression.

"Emma i don't know he didn't pick up my call i mean to say that his line is engaged" i say to emma and look down my phone again it rings and screens liam's name.

"Look he is calling to me emma" i tell and she smiles then i pick up the call.

"Hey liam" i say to him.

"hey who is this? sorry man i'm liam's friend we are in the hospital" he says and my jaw drops on the floor.

"What the fuck man who is this what happened to liam? Please tell me?" i asked him very loudly i see emma is almost crying.

"i'm louis and liam got rushed into the truck while driving.

"Oh my god fuck" i say him my body is trembeling in fear.

"Tell me which hospital do i have to come?" i asked him a loud voice again i can't controld myself because liam is my one and only best freind.

He tells me the address and i hung up the phone.

(hey guys love you all keep supporting me thanks for votes and comments xoxo)