Chapter 36

Songs for this Chapter are:

1)Fire meets gasoline - Sia

......

Harry's POV.

What the hell is happening with me? why she left me? my life is fucked up.

Again.

"Why the fuck?" i cussed out aloud at everyone it's three o'clock in the morning.

"Look harry" niall begins.

"Shut up, just shut the fuck up" i cut him off and it taken him aback in shock.

"Who did this to me?" evryobody stays silent as i asked the question.

"I asked who did this??-----" i screamed which have shakened their souls.

"Hey you" i point the finger towards her , the girl whom i might fucked.

"Who told you to do this with?  how i got unconcious when you were with me in bed?" i asked her grabbing her shoulder and pushed her aganist the wall, she moaned in the pain.

"Speak whore, or i will kill you right here"

"Harry" Everyone starts to defending her.

"Don't even think" i shoot a glare at them.

"Ahh-- Don't hurt me please" she begs crying like a puppy.

"Just point the finger towards her or him" or i swear i gonna fuck you till you bleed to death" i warned her she blinked her eyes one thousand time in one minute.

she raised her hand pointing behind me and i turned my face there, which left me shocked and almost gave me an heart attack.

(Short update sorry love you all xoxo)