Chapter 7

Emma's POV.

"Oh zayn hey how are you" i say to zayn and stand up on my feet and hug him tightly.

"Hey emma oh god it's been ages" he says and hugged me again.

Oh god i forgot that harry is here i push zayn a little then i turned around to see harry his face already got reden.

"Hey zayn meet my boy..."

"Boyfriend.." of course harry finishes it.

he must be so jealous now but zayn was my classmate he used to be my best friend and i met him after 9 years at unexpected place and time.

"hey I'm Harry" harry says in a soft voice without even looking at him.

"hey harry nice to meet you" zayn says to harry and reach for shakehands but harry nods and sits on the chair.

Zayn stares at him with an awkward expression, i offer zayn to sit with us but he denied to sit because he was in a hurry he gave me a hug then went away from the coffe shop.

"Harry what was that?" i asked harry sitting across him.

"em i don't like this guy really" he says.

"well harry he was my classmate i met him after a long time and i was so happy to meet him cause' he used to be my bestfriend" i say and he changes his expression like a innoncent kid.

"Emma i'm sorry i would never do that again i swear" he says and my heart flutters.

"No harry don't be sorry" i say and he smile like an innoncent kid again i love his playfull expression.

"so where are we going now?" i asked him.

"where do you want to go?" he replied in a playfull expression again.

"i'll show you my favourite place" i tell him and he smile.

"ok then take me there" he says and i nod.

I pick up my bag and harry paid the bill we went out from the coffe shop and climb in the car.

"where are you taking me?" he says in a low voice.

"amm i'm taking you to my favourite Cedar lake" i say and he almost jump off the seat.

"Wow it's my favourite place too emma" he says and place his hand on my lap.

"well we have something in common harry we meant to be with each other" i say and he kissed on my forehead.

"Well we are here" i say to him and pull over the car.

(Sorry guys ik its a very short chapter cause im updating it from my phone i will update a longer chapter by the next time ilysm all xoxo)