Chapter 6

Songs for this chapter:-

"Beneath your beautifu"l by labirnith & Emeloi Sande.

"Elastic Heart" by Sia.

...........

Emma"s POV.

"Hey mom and Dad meet harry" i introduce harry to my parents but my dad's smile fade away when he sees harry.

"you how dare you?" my dad stand up from the chair and  barks at harry, i see harry and dad in confusion then dad  then harry back and forth.

"dad you knew him already?" i stand front of my dad to builld a wall between harry and my dad. 

"emma he came to the richard's office today and he argued with me" my dad says in a  high voice, he shouldn't do this right now oh no everybody is looking at us like we have come from the circus.

i hold harry's hand and drag him to my car without saying anything to my parents it's so embarrasing my dad always let me down i don't know why he do that, we both climb in the car and then i pull over it after few seconds i really wanna know what he did.

"harry was it true? i ask without looking at him.

"yes emma but it's not my fault he started first and i didn't knew that he is you father i apologised him too" he tells everything what happend i don't wanna know deeply what happened between my dad and him but at least he confesses it.

"oh harry i am really sorry for that i know my dad is arrogant it's his attitude problem" i say and he smiles like a child, dimples appeard on his face again and  i love when he smiles like this.

"emma please it's not your fault don't apologise" he says and i sigh in relief.

"so maybe we could go somwehere else to have lunch."he suggest.

"oh yes i'm starving lets go to our favorite place Bars & and grills" i say and he nod.

"i love you em" he says and my heart flutters.

"i love you harry."i said to him.

...............

"oh i love this chicken seriously" harry says with his full mouth of chicken peices.

"yes harry i love this place" i say.

after having our meals we talked alot of stuffs i love to talk with him always.

"im gonna take you to my house today and to meet my mother" harry says.

"oh wow yes i wanna meet you mother despretely she must be a lovely lady like you" i say and he laughs.

Harry's POV.

i really love her thank god someone is there who supports and cares for me em is my life we met few  days ago but it seems like it's been ages.

" hey emma long time no see"  a boy intterupts me from my thoughts when he come towards emma.

"Zayn?" she stands up and hugs him, and the heat of jealousy boils inside me.

who the fuck is he? i thought my self and stand up.

(sorry guys short chapter i'll update longer chapter tommorrow ily all so much xoxo i wanna ask everybody who loves zayn here? i love zayn alot<3)