Chapter 33

Songs for this Chapter are:

1) i See fire - Ed sheeran.

2) The Man - Ed sheeran.

......

Harry's POV.

it's good to make my distance away from her ,i know i shouldn't have do that.

it's better for us.

i am walking up on the road all alone cold wind hits my face i got almost chills, i'm wearing only a shirt and black skinny jeans.i forgot to wore my sweatshirt i was in a pretty rush for a  senseless thing.

i don't have a clue what i'm gonna do with my life?

i can't drag all of my peoples in these shit. i don't wanna tell them either.

Fuck my life is fuck.

i almost got hit from the car while crossing the road.

"What the fuck man?" a man cuss out to me sitting inside the car.

"Oh i'm sorry man" i tell him rasing my both with an apologetic smile , i nod and i started to walk ahead.

Should i involve Emma in all this? i ask myself and stopped by a resturant my eyes catches it's tittle "Bars & Grills" my fate finally dragged me here ,my real family. i don't know how i got here.

i step inside the resturant and smell of delicious meals instantly fills into my nostrills.

sometimes, somethings never changed.

My eyes catches a familiar face.

"Hey Harry, long time no see" barbara hugs me instantly into her arms.

"Hey" i tried to smile but unfortunately fails.

"How are you Harry?" she asks me as we pulled away from the hugs. she is the best woman after my mother.she helped when i was nothing i owe her everything.

"I'm good" i tell her and her warm smile calms my mind.

"Are you okay son?" she asks me as we sit on the chair.

"Amm yes i'm okay just tired" i tell her and she nods.

"It's okay don't tell me i won't ask you either" she says and my heart sinks inside my chest i wanna tell her everything how i've been through how much i'am struggling now , how much i wanna leave everything behind despretely.

but i can't.

"No, i'm good just tired , i'm starving" i tell her and she laughs.

"Okay wait, i'll get you pancakes" she says and head towards the kitchen.

Where should i go? what should i do? how can i get back job back maybe i have a person who can help me out of this he can suggest me ,he helped me alot.

but should i trust him?

Maybe i don't think so.

....

Emma's POV.

"Emma are you okay?" Anna asks me as i pour orange juice in the glass.

"Maybe" i tell her as i turned my face to the other side.

"Maybe you should go outside , you will feel better" anna suggests me and i nod.

why harry did this? Why he was acting pathetic? he always leave me in the middle of the nowhere i search him but in the end i feel myself empty.

What i have done to myself? i'am not even living on my own my life is so devastated. i was never like this. i don't have a fucking clue where harry could be now?.

i grab my coat and wored long boots and went outside from the house.

it's too cold outside. my heart beat drops when i thought about harry he doesn't even have coat he must be freezing.

i started to walk and i don't know where i'm going but destination should be harry.

Mintus later i found my self standing in front of the Bars & Grills.

"What if harry is here?" my heart is pounding.

i opened the door i struggle to search harry but he was nowhere to be found.

I sit on near the counter. i rub my fingers to against my temples. and thinking how fucked up my life is.

Someones warm hand almost makes me jumps off from the chair.

"Oh, sorry young lady i had no intentions to scare you"  a woman smiles behind me, she looks so familiar.

"Is everything al right?" she asks me.

"My name is barbara" she introduced herself.

oh i know her.

"Don't you recognise me?" i ask her.

"I'm afraid, i might not" she shoots a glare at me.

"I'm Harry's Girlfriend" i tell her and and a bright smile appeard on her face.

"Oh Lord! hey honey" she hugs me instatly into her arms.

"first harry stopped here and then you" she tells me as we pulled away from the hugs.

"Harry?" i ask her.

i'd knew he stopped by here.

"Yes honey! he looked so worried he was starving too" she explains.

"Then!" she stops.

"Then what?" i ask her.

"When i went inside the kitchen to make pancakes for him he was still here but when i came out he was gone." she tells me and my stomach flutters.

why he is acting so pathetic lately?
Where he could be now? i ask myself.

(Comment and vote thanks xoxo)