Chapter 14

Songs for this Chapter :

1)Jealous by Nick Jonas.

2)Stockholm Syndrome by One Direction.

.....

Harry's POV.

I just done my training and it felt so good, i have to be prepared,tommorrow is my first race and i wanna make up my mind to this i don't if i could do this, i'm little bit nerveous i need distraction and my distraction is emma.

"Hey i'll see you tommorrow at the race course" i wave my hand to my coach Mr. Anderson and went out of the building.

I call out for taxi none of taxi has stopped for me,all taxis must be full of fucking peoples and it's already past four o'clock.

Finally a taxi stopped for me well the movie program has cancelled it's five thirty now i don't have fucking clue what she will say.

I climb into the taxi on the back seat and i give him fucking direction to the house his accent is fucking annoyng.

"Hey sir we're here" he says turning his face around me.

I fucking need a car.

I climb out of the taxi in a rush to the house door and ring the bell, i'm all over the dirt now.

"Hey" emma's smiles and hugs me.

"hey emma i'm sorr.." she cuts me off.

"shh it's okay" she puts her index finger to my lips to shut my mouth, she wants me dead now i fucking love when she do that.

"Hey we can go to the dinner still?" i ask her and she dragged me to the living room without saying a word.

"maybe but i don't wanna waste your money" she tells me while i was sitting on the couch.

"oh god emma i told you i have a job now yes kinda job" i tell her and rolls her eyes.

"but still.." she continues,But i cut her off. She is fucking annoying but i love this girl.

"emma" i warn her again.

"ok ha-ha" she laughs and i join her.

"Get ready i'm taking you to the dinner then we'll go check on liam" i tell her and she nods.

"i'm gonna buy a car soon" i add.

"what?" she glance at me.

"you don't need any car we have already a one" she scolds me.

Oh man it's her car i can't drive that car anymore.

"baby that's your car not mine" i tell her and roll my eyes my eyes still staring at her tight skinny jeans it shows her fucking hot curves.

"i don't care if it's mine it's ours now i'm yours"

She continues and i huff.

"don't think that you are using me" she reads my mind.

"baby no okay.. it's okay" she wins, she fucking knows what i think.

"Go get ready it's our date" i tell her and her cheeks flushed red in excitement.

"okay" she simply answers and gone into the bedroom.

"I'm gonna take a shower" i follow her to the bedroom and tell her.

Where the hell is my mom and my fucking little brother?

"Hey where is mom and niall?" i ask emma while she pulls out a black dress from her suitcase.

"niall is gone somewhere i don't where ,and you're mom i think she is in her room"  she tells me.

"okay" i say to while i watching her getting dressed.

"harry go" she laughs and i tease her. She bites her bottom lip.

"okay.. okay..i'm going to take shower." i tell her and walked towads the bathroom.

........

Emma's POV.

"Harry wow this place is so amazing" i tell to harry when we entered to a beautiful restaurant. It's light all around the resturant and it's less crowded i hate crowded places.

"look i told you it's a good place for a date" he says when his mouth is full of chicken pieces.

"yes" i simply reply and roll my eyes to tease him.

"you are so annoyinh emma" he tells me and i laugh.

"so is you harry" i fight back.

"Hey it was a nice date" i tell him when we done eating our meals.

"No it was boring" he says and i put my both hands on the table and he puts his hand on my right hand, I look down then to his face back and forth.

"we should go now liam must be waiting for us he texted me recently" he tells me and i grab my purse, of course harry paid the bill we argued but and i finally gave up.

.......

"ehmm i'm driving your car again" he teases me again and we both burst into the laughter.

We both talked and laughed while he is driving the car i rest my head on harry's arm and he places his hand on my lap and squeezed harder.

"ohh harryy" i moan. And he laughs.

We are here it was very long drive.

we both entrred in the hospital lobby, amd head towards ICU to meet liam, i'm so excited to see him.

harry opens the door and i see liam laying his head on the pillow and sophia and louis sitiing next to him he looks better now, so much better.

"Hey liam" i greet with a warm smile amd he samiles back.

"Hey come sit next me" he says i sit next to him on the chair.

A familiar sound makes me jumped from my seat.

"hey emma what are you doing here?" i turned my face and i found zayn standing right front of harry and his smile faded away when he sees zayn, Why is he here? Oh my god liam knows him why didn't he tell me?. Millions of  questions flooded through my mind but i shake up my head and i stand up to my feet to give meet zayn, Harry looks so jealous when zayn hugs me.

( hope you all like my story sorry i know it's a very late update cause' i just finished reading "After" yesterday and life feels colorless lol xx.. By the way who love #Hemma here? Please keep supporting me i appreciate every single vote and comments love you all xx)