Part 15

The girls didn't find any clothing or sports store in town with Dale Earnhart Senior gear,  go figure, he's been gone a while now, so they tried the thrift stores in the vague hope they find anything. They were searching through their second one when Missy gave out a squeal of triumph.

Audrey rushed over from the aisle she had been searching through, "Did you find one?"

"It still has the tags on it!" Missy held up the hoodie and did a little victory dance.

"Did you check the size?"

Missy stopped dancing around in circles and looked at her friend incredulously, "Of course I checked the size! Come on, we better check out and get the groceries, it's starting to get really late." She grabbed Audrey's arm and the two girls rushed to the checkout with their treasure.

"So how was Christmas shopping? Any success?" James asked as he opened the door for the two girls. They looked tired, but their excitement was infectious.

With a chorus of "thank yous" and "yep" the girls carried all of the bags with gifts in them and quickly scurried to their rooms. "We will be right back to help with the groceries." Audrey said in passing.

"Ok," James said as the door shut behind him as he headed to the car to start unloading the groceries with a smile on his face.