Chapter 9

hey everybody, so i don't really know how this story will turn out, but if you like it, then you should totes share it with your friends xD im not sure when ill be able to add more, but idk. btw, I WILL DEDICATE IF YOU COMMENT!!!! i really dont care, as long as it says what you think about the chapter. seriously, im getting really POed. but yeah, so enjoy!! xD

  Beep beep beep!

  "Ah!" I jumped up, awake, at the sound of an alarm.

  Ben woke up too, then reached over to turn it off. "Sorry about that." He grumbled.

  "Whatever." I fell back down on the bed, and tried to go back to sleep. No such luck.

  "Are you feeling well enough to go to school?"

  "Noooo." I groaned.

  Ben chuckled. "I think you are."

  "I think I'm not."

  "Eliza," Ben's tone of voice was warning, "Are you getting an attitude with me?"

  I couldn't help the grin spreading across my face.

  I turned on my side, facing away from Ben. But then he decided to start a tickle war.

  "Ahhh!" I screamed, while giggling. I rolled over onto my side to face him. I then reached out to right above his waist, then started tickling him. Unfortunately, he wasn't ticklish.

  Desperate times call for desperate measures.

  I curled my fingers into Ben's hair, then looked up, and kissed him. It worked like a charm. Ben stopped tickling me, and wrapped his hands around my waist instead. I let it last for a few seconds, before I pulled away. I unwrapped his arms from around me, and gave him a sly grin.

  "Hey!" Ben reached for me again. But I was already out of bed.

  "Well, I got you out of bed!"

  The realize of this popped into my brain. I pouted. "Why are you being so mean to me?" I joked.

  "Me? Mean?" There was shock on his face.

  "Yes, you." I stuck my tongue out at him.

                                                       **************************************

  "Eliza!" I ran to meet Addie and Katie halfway.

  "What is up with you? I tried calling like a bazillion times, but you never answered!"

  "I am like so sorry you guys."

  "What were you doing?" Addie inquired.

  "I'm sorry, I was at Ben's house."

  "Okay, so what were you doing when you weren't there?"

  "That's kinda the thing," I scratched behind my ear nervously, "I was kinda there the whole weekend."

  "What?" Their voices together were incredulous.

  "Yeah..."

  Both Katie and Addie were staring at something over my shoulder. I turned to see Ben making his way towards us, occassionally interrupted by another guy to bump fists.

  "Oh my gosh, I cannot believe that you actually showed up to school in jeans and one of his shirts."

  I looked down at my appearance. It wasn't that bad.

  "Calm down Addie, it's not like it's a bad thing. It's actually really cute." Thank goosh for Katie.

  Before I could say anything else, Ben was at my side.