Chapter 6

hey peoplez, sorry it took me so loooong!!!! but i hope that you like this chapter!!!!! and please comment as always!!! xD and still.... don't copy it's mine, all mine ;)

  The next morning I reluctantly pulled myself out of bed. I hadn't been able to get a wink of sleep after Ben left. I couldn't help the thoughts of him last night circulating throughout my head. And no matter what I did, it seemed that there was no cure to him haunting me.

  I stood up, but then had to swiftly sit down again until the dizziness in my head resided. This time, I clutched onto my bedside for support when I stood up. I made my way over to the dresser and chose out an outfit. I had the same intentions as I did with yesterday's outfit, but for a different purpose. Ben didn't deserve to ne rewarded for his behavior in this way. No, this was for everybody but Ben.

  I hopped into the shower and tried to wake myself up with a burst of warm water. Although it didn't completely work, I was thankful to the feeling of cleanliness I got in return.

  I pulled on my clothes- a short black skirt that ruffled out and a pink spaghetti strap shirt with a leather jacket pulled over it- without a thought before I moved onto make-up and hair. I decided to go a little heavy with black mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow, matched with bright red lipstick for the finishing touch. For my hair, I settled on just tying a red bandana into it.

  I packed my backpack, then was ready to go. But yet again, I had no ride. I checked the time. School would start in about 15 minutes, Katie and Addie were probably already there. I was screwed.

  In the middle of a serious contemplation on my next move, I heard a vehicle turn into the driveway. As I glanced out the window, I thought, just my luck. It happens to be a black pick-up truck. Of course he would come here to pick me up just like everything was normal.

  Against my better judgement, I opened the door when I heard the doorbell.

  "Yes?" I said in my most irritated tone.

  "Perhaps you could help me, I'm looking for my girlfriend so that I can take her to school." The sarcasm in his voice sent a stream of rage through my veins.

  "Well, sorry but you must be at the wrong place. According to recent events, I don't remember anybody living here with a boyfriend."

  "Look, I'm sorry about last night. But come on, I don't want to be later to school than we're already going to be."

  Rolling my eyes, I laughed sarcastically. "You're sorry? Haha! If I didn't know any better, then I might have thought that you were serious."

  Ben sighed. My heart instantly started pumping at an obnoxious level, I wanted to just forgive him and be in his arms. But I knew that my mind had to stay strong, so that I could keep my ground.

  "Eliza..." He tried to pull me in an embrace.

  But I was already ahead of him. I manuevered myself out of his way before  he could so much as touch me.

  "If you're so sorry, then how about you answer a few questions for me. Like why did you pull away from me last night? Why wouldn't you answer any of my questions? Are you hiding something from me? Huh?" I cupped a hand to my ear as if I couldn't hear him. After a few seconds of silence that followed, I pushed on. "That's what I thought. I should have known better then to go out with a guy that I barely even knew to begin with!"

  Just as I was about to slam the door in his face, he reached his palm out to the door and plant4ed it firmly so that I wasn't able to move it another inch in his direction. "Wait."