Chapter 1

-Rachel pov-
The sounds of a baby monitor are the alarm for my day. But I don't have summer classes. I tap on Santana who grunts. I tap her again and get my hand grabbed.

"If that hand is not going to feel me up then stop" i head the cries again and she sighs "My pills haven't kicked in yet"

"Mine did" I hear Lucy get up "Let's go"

I roll of on her side and get up. I follow Lucy to the babies room and pick up the twins. I smile and look at the duo. They are so beautiful.

I lay one in the swing and strap her in. I walk over to the changing table and lay the other down. I'm gonna punch Santana for putting them in matching onesies. I know it's juniper once the diapers open.

"Hey my little J!" I blow raspberries on her belly causing her to laugh "You woke Mommy up early!"

"Momma is up too" I look and see Lucy feeding Amelia "Hey! No teeth...OH MY GOSH SHES GROWING A TOOTH!"

I look over at Lucy again shocked. I strap Juniper to the table before going over. She pulled Amelia off who starts to whine. We slightly ignore it as we see the start of a tooth.

"SHES GOT A TOOTH!" I look at Lucy again "SHES GOT A TOOTH!"

"I got a class in a few hours" We look up and see Santana in the doorway "The grands and moms are on their way too"

"Amelia is growing a tooth!" Santana is quickly over to us and looking "See!"

"I see it!" Santana grabs her and spins her "YOU'RE GROWING A TO-OH GOD SHE VOMITED ON ME!"

"My granddaughter is a moron" We look and see everyone coming in "What is going on in here?"

"Well Amelia is growing a tooth" Lucy walks over and grabs Amelia "Santana is learning not to spin a baby while it's feeding time"

"I'll go get some lotion for after feeding" Mom starts walking to the door "And I'll get a shower started"

"I've come back to a weird family I see" Ann sighs and looks at Alma "Our granddaughter is worse than a moron"

"Agreed" Santana glares at them but stops when the babies laugh "I think two babies still need diapers changed and fed"

"Congrats on a six wake up" Judy looks at Lucy "She never lasted this long"

"Hey!" Lucy pouts "I wasn't that bad"

"Sure" Judy shakes her head "And I never kicked you out"

"Haha" Lucy starts feeding Amelia again in the chair "I wish Amelia vomited on you"

I walk over with a smile and start changing Juniper again. I get the diaper changed and unstrap her. I see One grandma looking antsy and smile. I walk over to the mini fridge and pull out a bag.

"If only I had someone to feed Juniper this breast milk bag" I look over and see the others step back "Who could ever help me?"

"I mean" Nancy steps forward slowly "If the option is available"

"Just get the things attached to you and do it" Nancy glares at Alma "I thought I was funny"

"What do I gotta do?" Nancy looks at me confused "I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't helped till Santana is ready"

"We wanna make it ready for Santana when she's ready" I sit juniper in a swing and strap her in "So we have a special set up"

I pull out one of the fake breast's we've been using. It's just a bottle nipple that's attached to a tube that goes to the bag. It releases enough for when the baby drinks. It's to try and get the babies used to breast feeding more.