Chapter 23

-Shelby pov-
"Ok Glee club!" I look and see the club looks small still "We are a few people short from competition...if we don't get them soon we can't sign up"

"Well then I'm glad I have the perfect people!" Sue pushes in a blonde and a brunette cheerio "These two are in trouble for bringing slushies back anyways!"

"Ah yes" Judy glares at them "I went through two tracksuits thanks to you two bimbos!"

"And Judy has been around Sue too much" Holly shakes her head and turns toward them "Kitty and Mary it's nice to see you two!"

"Sue we have tryouts for a reason" I look at the duo "Can you two sing?"

"Can I sing?" Kitty scoffs "I'm the next Quinn Fabray! Of course I can sing! I'm cheer captain and the best!"

"It's Lucy now" Lucy walks in with Rachel, Santana, and the babies "A pregnant Lucy Carmichael"

"My idol!" Kitty bounces up and down "I can sing in front of my idol! I've been dreaming of th...you're with Rachel 'man hands' Berry?"

"Where did you get your quinnformation from?" A smack sounds around the room and Lucy holds her head "OW! I'm pregnant here!"

"I know" Rachel starts playing with Juniper "Why I made sure Santana had Amelia"

Santana holds up both girls "You didn't even notice" Lucy pouts and slumps down "You have slowed down Caboosey"

"I hope you get a headache" Santana glares and they all look back at Kitty "Where did you get your information from?"

"I watched over the years" Kitty nervously scuffs her shoe off the ground "You are a inspiration to me!"

"Don't follow in her footsteps" Kitty looks up shocked and Lucy puts a hand on her shoulder "I had a baby as young teen in school and I lived a repressed life...don't be like Quinn Fabray ok? Be like Lucy Carmichael or Rachel Berry"

"Hey what about me?" Santana pouts "I'm a good influence!"

"Ok!" Santana slumps as Rachel steps into the room more "Mary why don't you try out first?"

"Ok" The girl slowly walks to beside the piano "Is this good?"

"Perfect" Rachel smiles "You have a song?"

"Uhh" Mary nods "Anything Taylor swift!"

Rachel nods and sits at the piano "I understand" she cracks her fingers and places them over the keys "You best be ready then! Cause I'm gonna play amazingly!"

Mary nods and Rachel starts to play.

-Mary singing-

You take a deep breath and you walk through the doors
It's the morning of your very first day
You say "Hi" to your friends you ain't seen in a while
Try and stay out of everybody's way
It's your freshman year and you're gonna be here
For the next four years in this town
Hoping one of those senior boys will wink at you and say,
"You know I haven't seen you around before."

'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
You're gonna believe them
And when you're fifteen
Feeling like there's nothing to figure out
Well, count to ten, take it in
This is life before you know who you're gonna be
Fifteen

You sit in class next to a redhead named Abigail
And soon enough you're best friends
Laughing at the other girls who think they're so cool
We'll be out of here as soon as we can
And then you're on your very first date and he's got a car
And you're feeling like flying
And your mamma's waiting up and you're thinking he's the one
And you're dancing 'round your room when the night ends
When the night ends