Chapter 44: Wanna show them how to duet?

-Rachel pov-
These kids are definitely entertaining. The new New Dir...unnamed group are fantastic. They really need to come up with the new name though. I believe trouble tones was thrown around a few times.

I have also noticed mini me and mini Lucy being awkward. Mini me has definitely experienced a few slushy showers. Leave it up to Sue to not realize what bringing them back would do. Since we have no strong proof we are stuck with them.

But let me focus back on the duo again. They seem to be avoiding eye contact. If they do look they quickly avert their eyes. It is almost like they are...ohhhh!

"You look like you just had a epiphany" I glare at Lucy as she sits beside me "What is up?"

"Mini us are secretly in love" Lucy's eyes go wide and I nod "That is my exact reaction!"

"What reaction?" Mom walks over with Santana "The mini you two? I noticed yesterday"

"They will not come out alone" Santana looks between me and Lucy with a smirk "Why not have you two help them?"

"Help them?" Santana nods still smirking "How?"

The smirk turns sinister "Let Snixx help you" Oh god this will go wrong "I have my plans"

-Time skip-Marley pov-
I have my little corner and it is my corner. I am fine in my corner alone. No one can hurt me in my little corner. Dang it, I looked at Kitty again!

I am in my little corn-

"Hey!" I look up at Rachel who has a wide smile "Mind if I sit next to the best voice in the group?"

"Blaine?" Rachel chuckles and sits beside me "Oh! Y-you meant me!"

"Of course!" She light nudges my shoulder "You doing ok? You seem like you are about to freak out"

"I am fine" I look over and see Lucy with Kitty talking "Been better for sure"

"You have your eyes on a certain blonde huh?" I feel my face heat up and turn toward Rachel worried "I will not tell! I would never out you if you did not want to be!"

"It does not really matter" I sigh and look at the ground "My mom is the fat lunch lady...I already am a loser! What more can being outed to the club do to me? Get me slushied more?"

Rachel slowly raises my face "How about you come out with someone?" I morph my face into confusion "Just sing this song ok? If you want to back out then you can"

"W-will you sing too?" Rachel nods with a smile "Alright...I can do this! Can we call my mom down?"

"Of course" Rachel pulls me into a hug "I am so proud of you"

Rachel let's go and runs over to Shelby. I smile at the mother and daughter bond they have. I turn and see Lucy talking with some of the glee club now. What is going on?

-Time skip-
"Alright!" Shelby claps and smiles at us "Time for a special performance! After that we will do our duet tryouts! But first....our solo goes to...BLAINE ANDERSON!"

We all clap as he stands then bows. Rachel and Lucy slowly make their way to the front. They sit on two stools and smile at each other. Soon music starts to play.

-Lucy-Rachel-Both-
I wish I could tie you up in my shoes
Make you feel unpretty, too
I was told I was beautiful
But what does that mean to you?
Look into the mirror, who's inside there?
The one with the long hair
Same old me again today, hey