Chapter 29: thanksgiving!

-Judy pov-
Today is thanksgiving! Everyone is here and smiling! I love the happy vibes going around the house. It is so great to be around happy people again.

We had a open invitation to any club members who were not celebrating at home. Honestly, we got a bit more than we thought. We also got some families who didn't have money for their own. All are welcome here though.

Beth, Juniper, Amelia, and Judith are getting a lot of attention too. They are just soaking up all of the love. They love having all eyes on them. They are getting too big for my liking.

I just want them to stay little forever. Soon I won't be able to squeeze their cheeks! I need my little chunky babies! They have to stop growing!

"Stop your plan to stop the growing" I turn and glare at Alice "I have tried and failed to get everyone to stop growing"

"Maybe if we hope enough" We both chuckle and I look back at the kids "You ever think Juniper will have a bad life?"

"No" I give Alice a confused look and she shrugs "She has a support system and good people around her"

I nod and look back to them "Yeah she does" I smile and then remember something "THE TURKEY!"

-Time skip-Shelby pov-
Thanks to Judys lack of memory, she has to get a new turkey. Hopefully she finds a store that is open. I don't believe she will though. If she does the problem is then finding a turkey.

"Hey Shelby?" I look up and see Blaine with Kurt "We were asked to ask if the karaoke machine can be used?"

"Rachel?" They both smile and I nod "Of course"

"Push over" I turn and see a smiling David "Hey momma"

"Hello my handsome prince" I pull him into a hug "I've missed you!"

"Missed you too momma" We pull apart and I see he's got a shirt in his hand "Is that for me?"

He nods and hands it to me "It's from college" I grab it and look at the Ohio State logo "I got one for everyone"

"We appreciate it" I pull him into a hug again "So proud of you"

"I'm glad to hear that" he pulls back and points toward the karaoke machine "I gotta go support the boys"

I nod and watch him walk away. It's good to have the family back together. I look at the shirt again and smile wider. It's not just the logo.

'I'm a Ohio state mom'. I love the shirt a lot. I'm glad David could grow and mature here. He's got a lot of potential and I can't wait to watch his games in person.

I roll my eyes playfully when I see who has the mic. Of course Rachel is up first. She may not want Broadway but she still loves music.

-Rachel singing-
Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah, they were all yellow

I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called "Yellow"

So then I took my turn
Oh what a thing to have done
And it was all yellow

Your skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
Do you know
You know I love you so

I swam across
I jumped across for you
Oh what a thing to do
'Cause you were all yellow

I drew a line
I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow