Chapter 25: Solos already?

-Shelby pov-
It's the best time of the year for glee clubs. You get the theme and have tryouts. I sent a email the theme would be musical. I honestly don't know what will happen.

I hope we get some people for solo tryouts though. I imagine unique will try and so will Kitty. Tina may try as well while I think of the club members. I hope Marley tries out.

Marley has a really great voice. She reminds me of Rachel and myself. She honestly could have a future in Broadway or musicals. I guess she could have a future on tv too possibly.

For now I just hope she uses her time in Glee. The school bell rings and now it's glee time. The students make their way in and I smile. I hope they all remembered about tryouts.

I'm about to get up when my fiancés come in. I smile wider as they come in smiling. I love those three so much. I can't believe how lucky I got finding them.

Two I knew from childhood. We have had a long path to getting here. I would not change any bit of it though. It has brought us closer together for sure.

Holly was newer to all of us. We love her all the same though. If you didn't know then you'd probably think she had been with us all along. We all go together so well.

"Hey" I look into judys eyes "You gonna just stare and smile or you gonna teach?"

"Option one isn't too bad" We both chuckle and I stand up "I guess I can teach"

"Let me!" Holly bounces up and down ecstatically "I wanna do it!"

"Alright" I notion toward the talking teenagers "The floor is all yours my pregnant love"

Holly gives a quick peck before stepping forward. She looks good in charge honestly. She's got happiness just radiating off of her. Lima definitely is a better place for her.

"Alright class!" Holly make sure she has everyone's attention before going on "We are doing our solo tryouts! Who has a song and wants to go first?"

"I will!" Unique is soon down by the piano "I already got the band informed!"

Holly nods with a smile and walks over to us. She stands beside me and we wait. Unique takes a deep breath before nodding. Soon the music is starting and she is singing.

-Unique singing-
God on high
Hear my prayer
In my need
You have always been there

He is young
He's afraid
Let him rest
Heaven blessed.
Bring him home
Bring him home
Bring him home.

He's like the son I might have known
If God had granted me a son.
The summers die
One by one
How soon they fly
On and on
And I am old
And will be gone.

Bring him peace
Bring him joy
He is young
He is only a boy

You can take
You can give
Let him be
Let him live
If I die, let me die
Let him live
Bring him home
Bring him home
Bring him home.

"Great performance! Give it up for unique!" Everyone applauds and she makes her way to her seat "Anyone else got a song?"

"I do" Blaine walks down and smiles "It's one of my favorites"

-Blaine singing-

Guess mine is not the first heart broken
My eyes are not the first to cry
I'm not the first to know
There's just no getting over you