Chapter 37: 4 girls locked out

-Lucy pov-
Today has been a long day. Finally got some of my last gifts bought with mom, Maribel, and Holly. Three pregnant women have been on their feet for most of the day. We are fucking tired right now.

"Let's get inside finally" Maribel twists the doorknob and stops "It will not budge"

"What?" Mom walks over "Let me try"

"Oh yeah cause the pregnant lady is crazy" Maribel moves and mom tries the door "See!"

"I did not cal you crazy" Mom sighs and feels for her keys "Shit"

I give her a confused look as she turns "What?" Mom keeps looking around "Mom?"

"I locked the keys in the car" Well this is grand "We have no house keys and it is snowing!"

"Is the garage unlocked?" They shrug and I walk toward the side door "I will try"

I get to the door and twist the knob. It starts to open but stops. I clean the window some to see inside of there. I groan when I see the boxes I asked Rachel to move.

"Is it unlocked?" I nod and Holly gives me a confused look "Why are we not going inside then? Is something wrong?"

"Rachel never moved the boxes from in front of the door" I pull out my phone "I will call her and see if she is still here"

The phone rings a few times but no response. What is she doing?

-Rachel pov-
This homeless shelter is amazing! They were able to get a lot of food prepared for these people. They also have been so kind to everyone. We should organize work days here more often.

"Where are the others?" I look over at Fran confused "You did remember to tell them right?"

"Uhhhh I think so" Fran sighs and helps make a tray "I really can not remember ok? I have three babies and two adult ones"

"Hey!" I look over at a pouting Santana "That was rude!"

"You know I love you though" She smiles and turns back to the people "I will call when I am able"

"You at least remembered to leave the door unlocked right?" Did I?....I think I did "This should be good"

I ignore her and go back to helping fill trays. It is bugging me though if I unlocked it or not. I believe I left it unlocked before we left. If not I moved those boxes in front of the side door.

I did do that didn't I?

-Lucy pov-
"She is not answer me!" I look over at mom "Is Shelby answering you?"

"No and I remember why" I give her a confused look "Homeless shelter"

"We are supposed to sing there right?" She nods and I start typing out another number "I know exactly who I can call!"

-Blaine pov-
I hear my phone buzz as I look at the kids in front of me. Why do they call vibrate silent if you still hear it? Why not just have do not disturb? Would you still hear it then?

"Blaine!" I jump and look at Sam "You gonna answer that?"

"Oh yeah!" I pull out my phone and push accept "Hello?"

"Hey Blaine!" Oh hey it is Lucy! "Can you tell me if you see Rachel?"

"Uh yeah" Why does she need to know that? "Is everything ok?"

"Grab a knife AND KILL HER!" Well this should be good "She locked us out of the fucking house! She forgot to also remind us about the homeless shelter! THERE ARE THREE PREGNANT WOMEN LOCKED OUTSIDE OF A HOUSE!...SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU LOCKED THE KEYS IN THE CAR!"