Chapter 56

-Rachel pov-
Today is the day we start with solo tryouts! We gave out or music choice to everyone. Currently we are just waiting for the club to come in and our babies to stop hitting the pack-and-play. You would think they had enough room and did not want to explore!

"You girls doing alright?" I look up to see Lucy walking in with mom "You seem to just be here"

"Just waiting to see who does the theme we gave" Santana stretches some "I have to get out of this chair soon! It is killing my back!"

"But not your fashion sense" Kurt walks in with some of the old glee clubbers "Thought you might need some judges"

"That would be perfect" I smile as Finn picks up Judith "She has your eyes"

He nods still looking at her "Could I keep them this weekend?" He looks over at us "Mom has been wanting to see them and I would love to have some time with them..if that is ok with you all of course! I would never wanna overstep!"

"Chill out Frankenteen" I chuckle as Snixx comes out "We are cool with it ok? Just do not let them get hurt!"

"Understood" He does a salute with a smile "Anything I need to know?"

"Juniper is fully functional and can spray far" Kurt cringes as we laugh "I have only changed her once and it was a nightmare! I had to through out a lovely shirt Blaine got me!"

"But I got a replacement" Blaine comes in with the new club kids "How ya doin bosses? Anysbodys we needs to takes down for yas?"

"You have hung around Sam too much" Lucy shakes her head while smiling "We have old clubbers to judge your tryouts! I hope you all bring your a game!"

They start cheering and one of the band kids goes to riff. That is when everything goes dark. The lights go out and the band kids try to play. The power must have gone out.

"Uhh is glee dismissed?" Sam stands up confused "Cause we barely have sight"

"We have enough" I look at the club "Your theme was hopes, dreams, and/or love! I am sure you can do your songs acappella or with acoustic right?"

They nod and I smile that this will still happen. The first one down of course is Blaine. He can not pass up a chance to shine. Sam is given a wood guitar and sits beside Blaine.

-Blaine singing-

Here comes the sun, doo-doo-doo-doo, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun, doo-doo-doo-doo, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun, doo-doo-doo-doo, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear

Here comes the sun, doo-doo-doo-doo, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right

Here comes the sun, doo-doo-doo-doo, here comes the sun
It's all right
It's all right

We all clap as they move back to their seats. Sam is dragged up front by Marley as we laugh. She has really come out of her shell some. It is nice that she can be free.