Chapter 5

-Shelby pov-
Today has been a odd one. The girls have been making sure everyone is going. We've been fed at breakfast and lunch. I don't know what's happening.

I've asked Holly and Mari but they don't know. There's no context at all as to what they are doing. I at least have a break right now. Rachel is the only one in the room with me.

She's sitting in a chair breastfeeding one of the twins. It's Uh...I know this one! It's for sure juniper! I think it's juniper.

Is juniper the one that was born with hair? Oh god! I can't remember which one is which! How am I going to be able to watch them?!

"It's Judith mom" I see Rachel smiling "You looked like you were panicking"

"I can't remember the twins differences" I sigh and shake my head "The only major one is Juniper has a penis"

"We've never really said it out loud...not too much" I look at Rachel who's looking at Judith "We just try to ignore the..penis..we just never bring it up"

"It's ok to be scared about the future" Rachel looks up at me with tear filled eyes "You all can't predict how people react ok? It's just how life works"

"But I want her to have a good life" Rachel looks down at Judith "Shes going to be made fun of too"

"We'll get through everything as a family" I get up and walk over to her. I pull her into me as she sobs "I've got you baby girl"

-Maribel pov-
I've finally gotten a free space from everyone! Well minus Santana who's out here with me. We got Amelia and Juniper into the pool. Holly is working on something with Lucy inside.

"Hey mom?" I look over at my daughter who looks confused "You think juniper is going to be ok?"

"Of course dear" I look at the baby in my arms "Shes going to be perfectly fine"

"But she's got...that thing" I look up at Santana who's holding a floating Amelia "What are we going to do?"

"Love her like she's normal" Santana looks me in the eyes and I smile "Because she is normal"

"Yes she is" Santana looks down at Amelia and tickles the girl "You're gonna be a good sister right? You're gonna watch out for your sisters and be great"

I smile as I watch my daughter plays with one of my granddaughters. I put my free hand on my stomach and sigh. I've got babies on the mind now. I want to have another one.

I just hope the girls honestly wouldn't mind.

-Holly pov-
Lucy and me have been working with Beth all day. We wanna surprise everyone with her walking and possibly speaking. She's taken small steps but never for long. We are just trying to not have her overshadowed.

Since the babies came it's all that's anyone talks about. Even Amelia gets talked about less. I can tell Lucy has something she wants to say. She's the one that brought this idea up.

"It's great you wanna do this" I stand Beth up and watch her take a step then fall "What brought it on?"

"She is forgotten because of the others" Lucy looks at Beth who struggles to stand by herself "I've been in her shoes"

"Fran?" Lucy nods as she stands Beth up "I thought you were focused on?"

"I was" Beth takes a few steps before falling and giggling "I was referring to her becoming like Fran..trying to be something she's not to get attention"

"I see" We watch as Beth stands up by herself and claps "I think all of them are going to be just fine"

"I hope so" A alarm goes off and Lucy looks at her phone "We gotta go to the living room"