Chapter 38: 3 conflicts resolved

-Lucy pov-
Today has been a long day already....again. Rachel has been doing her punishment well. I love her maid uniform a lot. It may not actually be a maid uniform.

I may have put her in a slave Leia costume. It falls under moms fall though! She had today marked as a family naturist day. I look like a damn blimp right now.

I have stretch marks and everything too. Rachel legit has a chain on her though. She has cleaned and moved the garage boxes thankfully. But I can not help but feel that there is a bomb about to explode.

"JANE IS DOING WHAT WITH MY DAUGHTER?!" Ah yes that never really got fixed "I am going to kill your biological mother!"

"Let's not and say we did" I watch as my mom walks over and puts on her shoes "They are staying here ok? I do not believe my mom would be stupid enough to do anything"

"We are talking about Jane right?" Shelby glares at Alice who shrugs "Do not forget to wear clothes Jude!"

"Thank you!" Mom starts for the stairs again "I will not let that woman in this house if she think she can fuck my daughter like that! They had noise complaints!"

"How do you know it is not Emma?" My fiancés and I cringe hearing that "Emma could be neat at the desk and a freak in the sheets!"

Silence comes from my mother "Shelby" There's the Carmichael voice "If you do not want to look like Rachel I would advise you to just let me kill her"

"Fine" Theres a knock at the door and Shelby runs to it "I have it!"

"NO YOU DO NOT!" My mom tackles Shelby and runs for it "I got it!"

The door opens and I hear mom gasp. We all get up and see a sight no one really believed. Emma sure enough is making out with Fran while Jane watches on. They stop when they must feel our eyes on them.

"Uhhh hi!" Emma's face is red "This is not how I expected seeing you all today...how are you?"

"I was right!" Mom glares at Shelby who starts walking away "I will go find my maid outfit! It is totally worth it!"

"I am so sure" Mom moves aside and motions them in "Why don't we all come in and talk? I think I would love to hear this"

-Time skip-
"So that is how the noise complaint happened" I am never getting these images out! "We need a place to stay for just a little bit ok?"

"Punishments are dealt by nudity or singing" Judy points to the karaoke machine "Why don't you three start singing?"

"Oh get over it mom" Fran points toward us "Not like those three have not done things"

"Not stupid enough to get a noise complaint" I share a look with the girls "Lucy? Got something you wanna share with everyone in the room?"

"We may have gotten into some trouble in New York" Mom raises a eyebrow and I sigh "So we kind of had a noise complaint one time"

"WHAT?!" Wow Shelby can screech "Alright so you two groups need to pick a singer now!"

There's laughter and we all turn "I seem to remember three girls that got us kicked out of a hotel" when did this happen "So as tradition now is...which three girls will be singing to fix your noise complaint issues"

"Well I guess I am up first" Emma walks over to the system "I am the one who started it"

-Emma singing-
I'll have a blue Christmas without you
I'll be so blue just thinking about you
Decorations of red on our green Christmas tree
Won't be the same dear, if you're not here with me