Chapter 10

-Sesshomaru's pov-
Jaken and I went into the village to find Rin and Alyssa, but as we entered I smelled demons and half Breds. This shocked me but the elder women and girls smiled at me, but Rin ran out and was in a different outfit and said, "Lord Sesshomaru you must come see Lady Alyssa." I asked if she was hurt when she smiled and told me it was a surprise, this didn't help with my demon beast clawing and growling about her being our mate. Rin lead the way but we arrived to a open lake and I saw the woman blocking someone till I heard, "I'm not trying to impress anybody please listen."

-Alyssa's pov-
They finally let go and I was now in a kimono that looked to have an ice pattern, this shocked me but I heard, "Lady Alyssa Lord Sesshomaru is here." I froze but I slowly turned around and saw him starring at me, this made me blush but the women left giggling. He walked towards me when I said, "this wasn't my idea they picked up your scent on me and thought I was your mate or whatever and next thing I know I'm in this and weren't listening." But I looked away while speaking until I felt a hand gently take my chin making me look back at him, he brushed his thumb across my cheek and said, "It's fine and the color suits you Alyssa."

-Sesshomaru's pov-
She blushed and told me thank you, but I looked to Jaken and Rin. They had smiled and I said, "Jaken find a inn so Rin may rest we'll be back." He bowed and told me of course, and I looked at Alyssa and held my arm out to her. She gently took it and looped her arm with mine and I lead the way through the village, I asked her to tell me about her powers.