Chapter 18

-Alyssa's pov-
I was in tears when I saw him, he held the side of my face and said, "Alyssa." I smiled up at him and said, "Sesshomaru," he had a small smile but I was pulled away from him when I saw my brother in front of me along with the other slayers. Sesshomaru glared at them but Grey appeared and I knew this was bad, I tried telling them to stop but they attacked.

-Inuyasha's pov-
I went to help when Kagome stopped me and we heard, "I SAID ENOUGH!" And all ten of them were frozen to the neck but for their heads, I picked Rin up and rushed up to my moms side but they yelled at me when I sat Rin down and she hugged Alyssa and said, "Momma we've missed you."

-Gajeel's pov-
We yelled what but Sis glared at us and said, "If only you all listened he wasn't a threat to me, and Grey go out of your demon slayer force now." He did but I asked who the father was when Alyssa picked the girl up and said, "I adopted her along with the guy beside me," and she held her hand out and the ice went away. But Laxus asked who he was when the male walked over to my sister and said, "Her mate mortals." This ticked me off but Alyssa got in front of me after putting the girl down and said, "Gajeel he is my mate as I him, you know how dragon slayers can scenes our mates?" I told her yes but she gave me a true smile and said, "I found mine finally after you all did I found mine please don't make me choice you all are my family and so are they."

-Rin's pov-
We heard a weird scream till a red hair lady picked me up and told me I was adorable, I was scared but it got super cold till we heard, "Erza put my daughter down now."