Chapter 16 i-im cant

-Alyssa's pov-
After that night of my break down Sesshomaru has been by my side and anytime I'm going to sleep he pulls me to his side, but today we were going after Naraku. I was ready to fight and so was Sesshomaru, but as we arrived to where his scent was we saw Inuyasha and his friends, I was on defense around Sesshomaru because I grew a crush on him over the time we've been together.

-Sesshomaru's pov-
Inuyasha and my attacks sliced Naraku in half killing him, he groaned but he smirked and said, "hope your ready to say goodbye to A-Acnologia d-daughter because I was the r-reason she was t-trapped in our worlds." I froze but Rin was yelling and I turned to were Alyssa was standing but gold mist was coming off her hands and she started to tear up, we all rushed to her side.

-Rin's pov-
Lady Alyssa held her arm right shoulder but I saw a symbol glowing on her shoulder, she looked at us and said, "I don't want to leave you all not like this." Lady Kagome and Sango hugged her while crying but Inuyasha ran over and told her it was ok and to be safe, I held her hand and she looked down and said, "You be good and look after the boys Rin I'll miss you, you were like a daughter to me." This made me tear up and I hugged her promsing and told her she was my adopted mommy, but she stood up and Lord Sesshomaru stepped forward and said, "I'll find a way to find you again this will not be our last goodbye your my mate after all."

-Inuyasha's pov-
We were shocked but Alyssa smiled and said, "I had a feeling that was the case my inner dragon told me each day you were my mate, please look after Rin." He promised and hugged her but she leans up and kissed him, this shocked us all again but soon they broke away from their kiss and Alyssa stood back but she gave us a teary smile and told us goodbye as the dust reached her head.