Chapter 4

-Alyssa's pov-
The people here were very nice but Kagome was telling us her plan about these jewel shards, I was focused on my meditation till I felt a gentle tap on my knee. I opened my eyes and saw Shippo he was looking down but said, "Could I sit on your lap please?" I smiled and told him yes and he curled up on my lap but I had an idea and I held my fingers up like I was smoking and breathed out a dark blue flame and it took form of my dragon father.

-Inuyasha's pov-
We were shocked ones but Alyssa opened her eyes and they were a faint red and she said, "That is Acnologia my dragon father he was human once but he was betrayed by a dragon he helped." Then the dragon changed to three different dragons and Alyssa told us that was Aqua the water dragon with his mate Snow the ice dragon and Shine the Steel dragon, but the images changed to a male with long hair and disk in his arms and face. Sango asked who he was when Alyssa gave a small smile and said, "That's my big brother Gajeel, he's the iron dragon slayer."

-Alyssa's pov-
It was morning and we took off to start are journey, I ran on foot in my new outfit that I bought(above but colors are blue instead of red) luckily it was similar to my old outfit I would wear to the guild. Half way through the trip I smelled smoke and said, "Something's on fire," Inuyasha sniffed the air and agreed. We took off and found a village on fire, the flames were burning buildings.

-???'s pov-
I was trapped in a building the the villagers put me in, I tried calling for help but the door busted opened and a woman stepped through. She saw me and gently picked me up and ran outside, I was coughing and getting the smoke out of my lunges.