Chapter 9

-Alyssa's pov-
Sesshomaru was quiet while on our travels, Rin was very happy to have me join them but as we made camp near a cave I walked out and stood on the cliff side watching the forest. But the wind picked up and I heard my dragon parents voices and listened to them talking along with other dragons and my family ancestors.

-Sesshomaru's pov-
The human woman was strange, but the wind picked up and I heard voices till she had a small smile and said, "Miss you all too First master Mavis if you can hear me tell my guild and big brother I miss them and I'll see them one day." And the wind blew again and she chuckled, but she sighed and said, "you can come out now your scent isn't that hard to hide." This shocked me but I calmed down a little and walked out, she wasn't facing me but I joined her side when I said, "What are you if your not a demon."

-Alyssa's pov-
I chuckled a little and said, "I'm a mage, my magic is from my adopted parents. Apparently my father fought along side yours and Inuyasha." He told me Inuyasha wasn't his brother but I crossed my arms and said, "If that's want you want to think but family is family by blood or not, but my magic is ice, water, steel and the apocalypse dragon." He didn't say anything but I told him I was going back to camp, still with no response I walked away.

-Rin's pov-
It was morning when we arrived to a village, me and lady Alyssa went to town to get supplies when the villagers were starring at us. I asked why when she held my hand and said, "Well from what I can smell the village is a blend with demons and humans they live in balance," and a group of women walked up to us and asked if Lady Alyssa knew Lord Sesshomaru.