Chapter 7

-Sango's pov-
Alyssa froze and said, "He should be dead," Shippo asked who he was when Alyssa said, "My old guild master I used to be in a dark guild before I saw my wrongs. My new guild master defeated him but if he's here than.....stay back and let me deal with him." And she walked forward till she was a few feet away and said, "JOEPH ENOUGH!" He looked at her and froze but he laughed and said, "Well if it isn't one of the black steel siblings," she glared at him and took a stance.

-Inuyasha's pov-
The old man sighed and said, "You can't stop me this world is more richer in magic and I have a new found power." But I felt the demonic energy coming from him, the others soon picked it up but Alyssa chuckled and said, "You seem to forgotten but I'm not like my brother now give up you old pervert." That ticked him off and he started sending attacks at her, Alyssa dodge them but soon she took a hit and stumbled back.

-Rin's pov-
Lord Sesshomaru stopped near the tree line when Master Jaken said, "This is a wolf demon territory why did we stop my lord?" But we heard yelling and I moved a bush and saw Lady Alyssa fighting an old man, she took a hit from him but she said, "Not bad you seem stronger but I'm still unbeatable," and a dark circle appeared below her till her skin turned into a shiny dark metal.

-Kagome's pov-
I was shocked at her power but she stumbled forward till she disappeared, we were confused till a shadow started dashing towards him on the ground. Alyssa appeared out of it and grabbed him by his face and threw him in the air, I was shocked at her strength but she planted her feet down and said, "STEEL SHADOW DRAGON ROAR!" And yellow ray with black rings appeared from a seal and hit the old demon male, we heard him yell but I looked at Alyssa and she was back to normal.