Chapter 15

-Inuyahsa pov-
The barrier disappeared and we ran over to Alyssa she was standing still but she said, "I'm sorry you saw that," Sango asked what happen to her when Alyssa looked down and her hair was hiding her face. She clenched her fist and said, "Because this is a curse I was given by my birth mother," but I saw her shoulders shaking a little and said, "Alyssa."

-Alyssa's pov-
I didn't look at them and said, "I was the reason why me and my brother were orphaned my mother was an archangel and light mage, but when I was six I was sick with something that was untreatable. She used her powers giving me a chance to live but at the cost her soul went back to the heavens." Kagome told me she did it so I could be alive but I snapped and turned around letting them see my weak self and said, "but at the cost we had no family our father left us to die because of me I have her wings to remind me ever time I have to use her angel form I was the cause she's not here!"

-Kagome's pov-
I was shocked Alyssa was crying but she turned back to normal and said, "that's why I worked and trained every day of life to become stronger to protect my brother and guild," and she felled to her knees holding her face crying.

-Sesshomaru's pov-
The two females walked over to her and hugged Alyssa, but Inuyasha stepped forward and I got ready to defend her when he said, "This doesn't make you weak Alyssa it makes you stronger and I think your mother did that do you could live on she wanted you to live on and remember her." Alyssa calmed down and had a teary smile and held her arm out to him, he carefully walked over and took her hand. But she pulled him down and hugged him and said, "Thanks even my brother and guildmaster have told me that but the guilt always hit me."