Chapter 13

-Alyssa's pov-
I opened my eyes and saw Rin was gone, this had me worried but I ran outside and saw all the children in a line going to the woods. This had me on edge and I quietly went into my shadow and traveled into the woods to find who was behind this, but when I arrived I saw a snake like woman turning the children to stone. But I saw Rin was tied to a tree making me angry, but I was grabbed and saw Inuyahsa and Sesshomaru. They held up a finger telling me to be quiet and we walked out to the meadow, I asked what was going on when Inuyasha said, "She's a witch she's taking the youth of the kids to make her young."

-Inuyasha's pov-
Alyssa was angry but Sesshomaru told her to stay here, she went to argue when we took off and went to fight. But to our surprise she had her coven with her and they ambushed us, the kids were tied up but I saw they had my friends. But the leader went to kill me and Sesshomaru when we heard, "Leave them alone," and I saw Alyssa.

-Kagome's pov-
Alyssa was glaring at the witches but they laughed and told her she was a normal human, but Alyssa growled and in the blink of the eye she was in the middle of them and punched them away. They got up and charged at her but Alyssa was going all out till one pinned her, I yelled but Alyssa smirked and said, "Let's see how you deal with some heat."

-Alyssa's pov-
I let my body heat sky rocket and it burnt the witches a little, but the necklace on Rin started to glow creating a shield protecting them from my magic.