Chapter 8

-Alyssa's pov-
I caught my breath but the gang ran over and told me I was amazing, I told them thanks but we were about to leave when I heard movement and saw Rin. She ran over and hugged my leg, I smiled and carefully picked her up watching my hidden injures. She told me I was amazing and thanked me for the necklace because she hasn't been cold at night or when she's traveling in colder temperatures, I told her I was glade she was ok but we heard, "Your hurt mortal."

-Inuyasha's pov-
I growled at Sesshomaru, but I heard a groan and saw Alyssa place Rin down on the ground and held her side. Sango asked to see it but Alyssa backed away and said, "I'm fine just leave it," but Sesshomaru was gone when I heard a yelp and saw him in front of Alyssa. I went to attack him when Kagome stoped me and she pointed to what he was doing, everyone froze when he actual healed her.

-Alyssa's pov-
I sighed and thanked him, he nod but looked at me and said, "Well you travel with me." The others yelled what but I saw Kagome was giving me the thumbs up and I said, "If that is your wish then yes," he told me to say my good byes and grab Rin. They were shocked but told me to be safe and carefully around him, Inuyasha was glaring at the ground but I walked over and said, "Inuyasha listen if something happens I'll come back I promise." He glared but his eyes soften and I could tell he was holding back from crying, I walked over and hugged him. He hugged me back and whispered, "Please be safe you remind me of my mother so much," I was shocked but I pulled away and said, "And I would be honored if you let me see you as my son because when I met you I had motherly instinct to protect you."