Chapter 12

-Sesshomaru's pov-
Alyssa told me she would tell me more about her past and her adopted father, but I told her a little about myself but not a lot. But as we were walking Rin ran over with a group of kids and asked if Alyssa could show them her magic, she gave a motherly smile and said, "Yes but I'll show you by a lullaby my mother sang to me."

-Inuyasha's pov-
We arrived to a village that was a mix of demon and humans, but we heard singing and I felt a cold breeze rush past us. We ran over and saw Alyssa singing while a group of kids were starring at a crystal ball but it soon shaped into a wolf and ran away. They cheered but I saw Sesshomaru was behind her but his gaze on her was soft and something else, Rin ran up to Alyssa and hugged her. Alyssa picked her up and placed her on the right of her hip and said, "That was a lullaby my mother sung to me and my brother to remember to respect everything with respect and never forget our past loved onces."

-Alyssa's pov-
The children told me my mother is very wise, I felt a twig of pain but I kept a smile on and said, "Yes she's very wise but I think it's time for you to start heading home it's getting late." They told me ok and thanked me, but I felt a little weight in my shoulder and saw Rin was asleep. This made me smile and I brushed some hair out of her face, but I heard, "Let's get you two back to the Inn so we may leave tomorrow morning."

-Kagome's pov-
I was shocked at her voice and how careful Sesshomaru was with her, but the two walked towards an Inn. Shippo asked why Sesshomaru was glaring at the woods when I told him I didn't know, but we got a room to stay in but Inuyasha told us he was staying up.