Chapter 2

-Alyssa's pov-
It was morning and I went to the well with Kagome and Inuyasha, I could sense the magic from it and said, "Yep magic thought it was nothing when I was here last but now it's stronger since it's being used." Inuyasha asked how I could tell but Kagome jumped in and we followed after her, soon I jumped out and was greeted by a meadow of grass and the smell of clean air.

-Kagome's pov-
Alyssa has a giant smile and laid back in the grass and said, "Clean air no city smell man this reminds me of home." But we heard our name being called and saw Shippo, Sango and Miroku were running towards us. Once they got here they saw my sister and asked who she was, Alyssa was enjoying the sun and I said, "This is my big sister Alyssa Redfox and Alyssa these is my friends here the fox child demon Shippo, the demon slayer Sango and the pervert monk Miroku."

-Inuyasha's pov-
Her eyes opened when she heard slayer, she looked at Sango and said, "What can you do?" Sango showed her her weapon but I saw disappointment in her eyes and she said, "Oh ok," I asked what she thought but Alyssa got up and said, "Because I know a god slayer and demon slayer but not a demon slayer without magic." Shippo asked what she meant but Alyssa crosses her arms and said, "I'm not really from Kagome's time either where I'm from we have magic and guilds, but I got trapped in her world by a dark magi when I was on my brothers team."

-Kagome's pov-
Miroku was about to do his usual think with all woman but Alyssa's looked around and said, "We're not alone," I was worried but we saw Naraku puppet.