Chapter 6

-Kagome's pov-
Rin had a giant smile and thanked Alyssa, Sesshomaru started walking away but his servant went off on my sister. Alyssa growled at him and he ran off, Rin ran after Sesshomaru and Alyssa came back to us. She had her hands in her shirt pockets and said, "Let's go," I was worried and ran after her but when I got to her she had metal studs in her arms along with metal studs on her ears and on the sides of her nose. This shocked me but she said, "It's what I used to look like I removed them when I got adopted but if it bothers you I can make them go away."

-Alyssa's pov-
She told me I look awesome, I chuckled but soon we got to the mountains. I picked up wolf and smiled but Inuyasha growled and said, "Koga is near." I was confused who Koga was when a small wind tornado appeared, the smell of wolf was stronger but I smelled something else that made me slightly agitated. I hide Kogmae behind me but she asked what was wrong when I said, "It's strong what ever this is I smell lacrima's," soon the tornado disappeared and revealed a boy with black hair in a pony tail along with wearing fur clothings. Two more tornado appeared and two more males appeared dressed similar, the black hair male asked for Kogame when he saw her behind me.

-Inuyasha's pov-
Alyssa glared at the wolf and said, "You see her now get lost," he asked who she was when Koagme told him she was her big sister. He was shocked but Alyssa's froze and said, "impossible," we were confused till we heard a howl. Koga and them took off but Kagome told us we needed to follow them, I sighed but we went after them only to see a old man attacking the wolf demons.