Chapter 11

-Alyssa's pov-
I told him a little more about my magic but I looked away thinking about my father, Sesshomaru kept his sight forward but he said, "The priestess in Inuyasha village spoke of my father fighting along yours I believe his name was Acnologia." This made me smile a little and said, "Yes Kaede told me he did but that did shock me he had a terrible life before he turned into a dragon."

-Sesshomaru's pov-
I looked at her and said, "What do you mean?" She looked up at me a little but said, "My adopted father was human he was a doctor for his village and healed humans and dragons, he never learned dragon slayer magic only healing. His name wasn't even Acnologia until the dragon he trusted betrayed him and killed his village but for my father, he stayed alive and learned dragon slayer magic becoming the first strongest and dangerous dragon slayers." This shocked me because I remember him when I first met Acnologia as a huge dragon who shifted into a human like me and my father, but I felt her grip tighten when she said, "He forgot his name along the way for so many years he took the name of the dragon he killed, but my father was at war with another dragon till one day he found me."

-Alyssa's pov-
I saw my memory of the day I met him but Sesshomaru asked if I was ok, this made me smile a little when I said, "I'm ok just remember is all, but he found me alone after my brother and adopted mother and uncle left to find a better home for us. They didn't returned and the dragons who were friends of ours told me a ambushed was set up on them, I was angry and upset losing my big brother and adopted family. But he found me and took me in he trained me on how to use his magic and treated me like a daughter, he spared me instead of killing me like he would normally to any human or dragon."