Chapter 17 sis

-Alyssa's pov-
It's been a month since I was returned back home, my guild and brother were excited I was back but I haven't been the same. Ever time I see the moon or anything that reminded me of him I would shut down, but today was the fairy tail parade. Gajeel was in a black dress suit with no tie and the red button up dress shirt wasn't button all the way up maybe two or three buttons were in done to his collar.

-???????'s pov-
Thanks to some little blonde girl in a pink dress we were able to find were Alyssa lives and have a portal for only my friends and Sesshomaru along with Rin to go through, but as we came through I saw we were in an alley way. But there was people stand with their backs facing us watching something, we walked up behind them and saw a celebration of sorts. Kagome told us this was a parade, but we heard, "Lady and Gentlemen welcome back Fairy tails Ssss rank wizard and our guardian Alyssa Redfox or better known as the Goddess of Ice!"

-?????????????'s pov-
I looked for her but once I picked up her scent I looked up on a ice and metal stage a male with long black hair and Alyssa, she was breath taking. But my heart dropped when I saw she had a fake smile, the male beside her nudged her gently but she nod and started to sing.

-Grey's pov-
I felt three demons in the area and told Gramps, he told me to be careful but I heard Alyssa and Gajeel singing. This made me smile a little but as I saw some strange group their was screaming, I turned back to the parade and saw a male with long white hair dress in strange armor and clothes now in front of Alyssa.