Chapter 1

-Alyssa's pov-
I arrived home and was greeted by Sota and grandpa, I gave them hugged but Kagome's scent was coming from the well. But my attention was grabbed when I heard mom calling my name, I hugged her and helped with the chores around here and dinner. But the whole time I was here I didn't see Kagome, I asked and everyone told me she would be here soon.

-Kagome's pov-
Inuyasha and I made it out of the well but I smelled something really good cooking, Inuyasha was drooling and rushed inside but he was thrown out of the door. I was worried but I heard, "Who in Mavis's name are you," and I saw Alyssa she was glaring at Inuyasha but I said, "Alyssa your back!"

-Inuyasha's pov-
I rubbed my head but I heard Kagome say someone's name and saw the woman who kicked me, but I froze at how she almost reminded me of my mother. She hugged Kagome and said, "Hello little sister now who's the boy," she looked at me and explained who I was. She had her arms crossed and eyes closed, I was worried she would freak out but she smirked and said, "Nice to meet you Inuyasha I'm Alyssa Redfox." I was confused why she didn't say Kagome's last name but they must have saw my confused expression when Alyssa said, "I'm adopted I'm not really blood siblings to Kagome or her family."

-Alyssa's pov-
Kagome was telling me their travels through the well when I had an idea and said, "When you go let me try going with you I can help with your travel." They looked at each other and told me it might not work, I chuckled and said, "If it's magic related I think it will work."