Chapter 14

-Inuyasha's pov-
I broke the ropes on us but I punched the barrier, nothing was happening making me mad. Alyssa charged forward attacking four of the witches but the two older onces stayed back doing something, I smelled poison and tried even harder breaking the barrier along with Sesshomaru.

-Kagome's pov-
Alyssa smirked after she captured the others but she stiffen when we heard, "Protect them and die or let them die and live mage." And a glowing purple and black mist sphere came towards us, Alyssa jumped in front of us but her skin turned into metal and she held her forearms up together blocking the orb.

-Alyssa's pov-
I bit my tongue to keep from hissing in pain, but I couldn't take it anymore and said, "please forgive me." The gang and Rin were yelling for me but I saw Sesshomaru trying even harder to get out, I gave them a teary smile but I used my blessing from my birth mother and changed.

-Third person pov-
A blinding white took over Alyssa making her friends worried and upset, Sesshomaru banged on the barrier till it cracked a little. But they heard the witches cried if mercy and fear when finally the lights went down, but they were shocked and amazed at what stood before them.

-Shippo's pov-
Sango asked how when Kagome told us she didn't know, but Alyssa held a sword at the only witch standing and said, "Release the children now or die." But her eyes were now a cold ice blue color with no emotion or warmth, the witch reverse the spell and the kids were freed.

-Alyssa's pov-
I smirked and froze her till she was nothing but a froze statue, I did the same to her coven and with my fire magic I melted them to puddles.