Chapter 9: Revenge

( wassup im back after 3 months,as you seen my EYES i aint sleeping before, now i do ,and i want to sleep for 20 hours a day or something any ways enjoy the story)

So izuku left after asking shoka for a date the next morning.Izuku went to the lockers and took his stuff cos theres a hole in the walls so he can change in the washroom.Izuku went to the washroom to get changed.He changed and went to the loo to take a massive dump cos he ate some burritos before when he had lunch.He eventually finished his dump and flushed . he was about to leave when he heard some voices coming in the direction.He stayed in his stall.

???:Dammit why did Katsumi told me to go to the boys washroom

Izuku recognized the voice as his tormentor/'sister' walked into the washroom.He didnt move an inch.

he whispered to himself : za warudo

BWOWOWOWOWM TIKTIKTIK

izuku Kicked the door down

'1 second has passed'

He ran out of the washroom

'2 seconds have passed'

toki wo ugoki desu

BWOWOWOWOWM TIKTIKTIK

"whew" was the only thing came out of his mouth.He had left the school and had gone to the hotel

(TIME SKIPPU given by Izumi having married to her brother , EW)

Its been a good time by the second day.Lunch has passed and Izuku had a reminder to not eat burritos due to taking a massive dump ,so he started to eat some spaghetti like antonios from morioh but lunchrush cant do that so he ate a normal spaghetti.Its the last period and he was having some sleep.

???:I AM HERE WALKING LIKE A NORMAL PERSON
???:Thats not normal Honey

Izuku:

Everyone saw Izuku as they thought he had a nightmare

Everyone saw Izuku as they thought he had a nightmare.Well that was a show.

AM:WELL,YOU YOUNG HEROES ARE GONNA DO BATTLE TRAINING AS WE NEED THE FUTURE HEROES TO BATTLE THE VILLAINS

PT:Yes like my husband told you we need to have you heroes trained

Stundents murmuring:"oh god it is all might and psych tornado" "ikr" "seems sus" "thats All might silver age suit" ' woaoh yea man thats so manly"

Am:WELL YOUNG HEROES HERE ARE YOUR SUITS AND COME

(time skip to mock city)

AM:WOW YOUNG HEROES YOU LOOK GREAT

(everyone has canon suits izumi replaces Izuku and katsumi replaces katsuki)

AM:WHERES YOUNG JOESTAR

Izuku:Here

Izuku comes walking from behind