Chapter 17: I do like potatoes being dead

(Hello itsa me Chris's pratt , Enjoy this goddamn chapter , I thrive off of happiness)

"Ahh Izuku , I've been waiting for you"

"Hmm, waiting for death I see , As expected''

"The priest lied to you Izuku"

"YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING"

"OH I know everything"

This was the chance Izuku had.He knew he has to do something or else the people around the school will be in danger even though he didn't like them a single bit.

"ZA WARUDO : OBA HEBUN"

With The World Over heaven , he reversed His another stand to its original state.

WAIT WHAT???
plot twist??
Okay okay let me stop breaking the story.

Izuku second stan appeared it was a horseman that had his down half of body merged to a horse?

This stand had started deforming into this white and black stand that had legs.

This stand had unique features, it had this head shaped like a crown but looked like it was wedge into its head.

His body had lines with random numericals and letters. It had a white body but some of its parts had a black texture and some yellow spikes on it.

Izuku Had done something he didn't know was possible.

Inko yagi on the other hand was on Cloud 9 , she thought that her deformed looking husband would come save her, Instead it was her handsome son that came ( not that one , horny ass) and she was flustered.

Somehow I didn't like writing this part but ok moving on.

Izuku wanted to do this some time ago.

(PS, The first one is just summoning)

"ZA WARUDO : OBA HEBUN"

BWOWOWOWOWM TIKTIKTIK

Time was paused...

He has unlimited time but there's one thing that's pretty logical...

He has no control over time right now as he is just testing it out and was dormant over the past 2 years.

Izuku Ran Fast as he could and jumped at AFO

"Youre time is up , my time is now"

TOKI WA UGOKI DESU

Time resumed and AFO was too late...

Disks came out of his face and his left eye was like a tv static...

Izuku Brando has successfully taken out The All for one quirk and AFO is deceased. . .

To be continued......