Chapter 10: Dad and Date

(Ayo im posting everyday i guess,Imma make female valentine as izukus lover cos you guys didnt even write your ships in the AN )

(Future vergil , Title is not alabama you sick fucks)
____________

AM came rushing from the observation room.He didnt know that Izuku had a STAND he thought he was a late bloomer.He messed up a lot.

AM:IZUMI COME BACK TO ME PLEASE *sobs*

Izuku:-_- bruh she just passed out with the other people.

AM:DIE YOU VILLAIN

Am goes for a punch and tries to hit Izuku but Izuku just stops it with a pinky finger.Izuku started to fume like crazy.KI(killer intent) was emmiting out of him.The KI made AM fall to the ground and was sweating like crazy.He realized what he did and he knew now he couldnt get his step-son back.

Izuku:YOUR THE ONE WHO DID THIS ,YOU NOT ME AND IM NOT YOUR PUNCHING BACK ASS MIGHT AND GET AWAY FROM ME.YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW YOU DONT TOUCH ME Or TALK TO ME.

Am now was sad.He messed up big time.Izuku hated all might now,his stand skin started to get more darker,before it was yellow skin with yellow armor but after Hatred started to consume him, his stand started to get darker.Nezu the principal saw this and got to know what fear looks like but also the one who started it.All might was the cause.

Nezu:Izuku Joestar,I am deeply sorry for Mr.Might's action.

Izuku: No problem sir,At least someone was kind.

Nezu:Say Izuku will you be my adopted son

Izuku:Sir it is a pleasure to be your son,but i cant change my joestar name.

Nezu:That works for me

AM:NO ONE IS TAKING MY SON

AM went to punch nezu,But KI made him stop in tracks.Izuku was making it so hard for Am to breath as KI was directed to him.

Izuku:

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

AM Knew what he did,He didnt know why he was a dumb nuthead.

Nezu:AM you are now removed from the hero assosiation

Izuku:Dont do it Dad,He will be making rumors about you stealing from and stuff

Nezu:Fine

(Time Skip after all batlles)

Izuku:Shoka are you ready

Shoka:yes Jojo

They went to A good restaurant and had fun,They were laughing smiling and all the stuff that a normal lovey dovey couple do.The midnight came and so did the moon.The moonlight fell on shoka and so did her beauty grew.The beauty made Izuku blush for the first time.

Izuku:Shoka will you be my girlfriend 

shoka:YES JOJO

________________________________________________________________________________

Smol chapter,very smol chapter

Next chapter:USJ

After that : Betrayal

Peace out weebs

________________________________________________________________________________