Chapter 12: Why me

It was a sunny morning , for Izuku at least. He was roaming around the halls of the dorm.He liked to jog in the morning but today was different.He wanted to go wake up his girlfriend.

Izuku happily was walking to the girls side of the dorm and went to knock the door but he saw that the door was slightly open. He was confused why the door was open until he heard and saw the worst things. Tenya lida , the class president and the strict guy was making out with his so called girlfriend.

Izuku knew he chose the wrong person for being his girlfriend , damn his hormones , he should've wait for his childhood friend instead. She clearly told him that she loved him and would come back and be with him.He should've know this outcome.

Izuku:So I guess I was wrong and clearly your a thot , shoka todoroki.
This stopped the make out session between lida and shoka. They saw near the door to see their classmate / boyfriend. Shoka knew she messed up.

Shoka clearly saw her boyfriend and saw the pure disgust on his face.She was shocked , the man clearly started hating her now. She saw Izuku's clothes to see him in a jogging uniform and with his phone in his hand.

Lida was upset , he had cheated with shoka on Izuku , but that was short lived as when Izuku didn't give her 'love' she would go to lida and they make out.Clearly lida knew that Izuku gave her love everyday as he has seen the gifts and bentos that izuku prepares.

Izuku:So cheating slut , I think we should break up. Clearly your better of with the so called class president.

Shoka:Please Izuku give me one more chance, please!!!!

Shoka was now uncontrollably crying as Izuku or in the ua who's known to be the perfect boyfriend in the first year was breaking up with her.

Izuku: Have you seen me give second chances? No right , then go live with Tenya lida.

Lida : Im sorry Izuku , please forgive me..
I am trully sorry for what I did..

Izuku: If I made out with your gorlfriend and say sorry would you forgive me.

Lida was shocked and angry and he went for a recipro burst but Izuku punched his leg by which his mufflers fell down and he was bleeding like crazy and even broke some bones.

Lida wad now sulking.He repeated what Izuku told. He regretted what he did.

Izuku : Sayonara slut and friend betrayer

_____________

Well that's a smol chapter but here ye go ,

Peace out weebs~