Chapter 5: The start of the new Joestar

(da winner for da results is a normal shoko todoroki)

(play the video when you are going to start reading thevibe is sick when you start listening)

Training with Joseph(year 1)

Izuku was going to start his training with old man Joseph,joseph gave izuku a training regime to become buff so he can endure the pain if za warudo gets hit.Izuku's Training regime consisted of 100 pushups,situps,squats and 10km run(saitamas training lol. Joseph also said to use this training regime even when he gets trained by the other joestars and a okuyasu.Izuku was happy that the old man is way more like a grandfather figure to Izuku.Izuku also learnt hamon from joseph so he could use it when he didnt need za warudo.

Training with okuyasu (year 2)

okuyasu wasnt much of a tutor or a teacher but more of an elder brother.Okuyasu told that his hand and za hando was a special ability, and okuyasu told izuku to find his special ability.Izuku told okuyasu that his time stop was his special ability.Okuyasu and izuku for the rest of the year were maintaining to make his time stop for a longer time meaning his time stop is 9 seconds but with okuyasu helping he can maintain it for a solid 30 seconds.

Training with Josuke

Josuke was teaching Izuku how to analyze the situation without being there.He gave him notes on how and started to teach how he should have pride .Josuke gave tips on how izuku should show his stand less as quirk users can see a stand as stand is the evolved version of a quirk so its visible but quirkless cannot see a stand in any form of manner.Izuku could now show za warudo lees by infusing his arm and za warudo together at the same time and use it.

Training with Giorno

Giorno as a mafia boss knows how a stand is powerful by looking at it.So giorno taught izuku of stats like how a tarot card holds the name of a stand but he and izuku just called their names of the stands without the tarot card making them not know their stats like a rpg game where you are new.Giorno told izuku how to analyze an enemy stand users power by their punch or barrage. Giorno taught that and was teaching izuku how to improve his punches with the stand and normally.Now izuku was as strong as all might by physical means and not stand wise.

Training with Jotaro

Jotaro told Izuku that he was THE son of dio due to the blood test and izuku was actually happy and bored cos he knew it already.Jotaro told izuku that his dad could produce knives out of thin air with a road roller too.izuku by training with jotaro unlocked new stuff in his stand.He could summon a horse named silver bullet,He could produce infinite number of knives and road rollers,He unlocked vampiric powers like kars and not dio where he could stay in the sunlight and stuff but he doesnt have wings and doesnt need to suck blood(plot armor).He extended the time stop to 5 minutes making him op as hell.

Izuku looked like Diego brando in his normal clothes but when he uses his hero outfit he looks like Dio.Izuku got adopted and his name turned to be Izuku Jonathan joestar in the memory of jonathan joestar.He told his family that he was going to leave and all of them hugged including Jotaro.Jotaro companied Izuku to the airport and told "ill miss you Kid" and our protagonist left Morioh....

(a small chapter yet good )

peace out weebs and by voting normal for the relationship you made another girl a yandere......... plot twist