Chapter 4: Joestars meet Izuku

(yoyoyo weebs its me your author i need a pairing so pls share your views)

3rd POV(permanent)

Izuku was a sobbing mess when he heard that jotaro would be his family.Jotaro also told that he needed his blood for a dna test.Jotaro had took his phone and dialed a number and it started to ring.

'moshi moshi Jotaro-san what do you need' said the reciever

"oi I think I found a relative that youll be intrested in and i need your damn dna kid" jotaro said

'WHHATT!!!!! seriously thank you Jotaro-san ,My step family was hella shit and a relative i guess he wouldve gone through the same thing as me i guess but ill come to morioh as fast as possible and give my mafia work to Mista' said the unknown reciever

"come fast kid and what you said was right he suffered mental and physical damage"said Jotaro

Izuku was actually happy that he had relatives and wanted to meet him.Jotaro hanged up the phone and called a few other people to come visit.and he told Izuku that he would be very happy.

(timeskip after some minutes)

Jotaro saw some people who looked like 18 years old calling his name.Izuku liked the dude with the steak like haircut and was very fond of his hair.Jotaro called the man with the steak kind of haircut Josuke and the man with the side trim okuyasu.Izuku was having shining eyes by looking at josuke's hair.Izuku asked Josuke if he could touch his hair.Josuke hesitantly agreed and Izuku touched and gave out a kid squeal saying So cool by which Josuke was amazed and he instantly liked this yellow haired kid.Izuku raned to okuyasu and said can we fistbump cos you look cool like Josuke-san and okuyasu started to cry with tears of joy that he found a little brother.

An old man came to Jotaro and started Yeling at how this kid is a Dio's Incarnation.Jotaro facepalmed and izuku told that hes sorry which shocked the old man.Izuku asked what the old mans Name was and the old man told his name was Joseph Joestar which was very familiar to a friend of his great grandpa who died by getting squashed by a Concrete stone.Izuku asked Joesph-san if he was a friend of someone name Caeser Zeppeli and joseph was truly shocked to hear that name after some many years and he told yes.Izuku said That he was the descendant of Caeser zeppeli and joseph went into tears ans screamed "SHIZZZZZZAAAAA" as the depression went back into him how Caeser died giving his final ripple to him and Izuku was kinda confused why Joseph-san was screaming his Great grandpas name .Joseph asked whose his great grandma and Izuku told Anko Midoriya(oc) .Joseph was relieved that his friend has decendants like him.

While Joseph was Chatting with Izuku, A car just rolled up and the door opened and a Kid of the age of 15 just came out of the car.he had blonde hair which has the length to his shoulder and he had weird hairstyle like a girl.The kid saw Izuku and started To cry.Izuku was puzzled but he put 2 and 2 together and thought this was his relative.This 15 year old dude ran to Izuku and hugged him.Jotaro told ease up kid and he told everyone who this is and told that he is also a dio's son.

The 15 year old told izuku that his name was giorno and he is also another son of DIO.Izuku was crying and hugged giorno telling how he has been and was calling giorno Nisan.Joseph wanted to know how he was the kid of dio and a decendant of caeser. Izuku had a guess and he told that maybe his mom did the nasty stuff with Dio but she was also the decendant of caeser.The mind of this kid was way mature and Izuku told that he had his dads stand.

Giorno asked Jotaro if he could spar with Izuku and He agreed.Its been a long time since he saw za warudo.

"otouto wanna spar"

"sure nissan"

"ZA WARUDO/GOLD EXPERINCE REQUIEM"
and in the glory They saw Za warudo But it wasnt like DIos cos it was fully yellow(Diego Au stand without those D's on him)

"nissan imma first do my move ok""ok otouto"

(see above video at 0:30 for izukus barrage)

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA MUDAA"

Giorno got straight up knocked out and he had a requiem .The joestars were scared what wouldve happenedd if he was on the dark side.They planned after seeing Izuku so they can train him each 1 year starting with Joseph and make him the worlds greatest stand user

Peace out weebs

Dont forget to give your suggestions for pairing